Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University
UG Part-1 Admission Updates , Session (2020-21)
Apply for Admission will be in Online Mode
The Students who had passed out the Intermediate Examination and waited for the Admission in Graduation are notified that the BRA Bihar University recently announced that this year Direct Admission will be taken on the basis of the Mark-Sheet of Intermediate Examination.
There are 42 Constituent Colleges and 17 Affiliated Colleges in BRA Bihar University. 60 Colleges file have to be send for Affiliation Approval in Government Department.
- The Admission Process will be started after releasing of Original Mark-Sheet through BSEB.
- The Original Mark-Sheet is required for the Admission.
- Admission will not taken on the Basis of the Website Provisional Mark-Sheet.Mark-Sheet preparation of 12th Examination 2020 is in the process.
- Mark-Sheet will be provided to the 12th passed out student before starting of the Admission process.
BRABU Announced that the Applying Portal will be opened from the 2nd week of June 2020. Student can apply for UG Admission from next week. here is the step to Apply for the Admission :
Steps to Apply for BRABU UG Admission 2020 :
- Click on the link, which will be given below.
- After clicking on the link, a new page will be opened.
- There will be option UG & PG.
- Students have to Choose UG and have to click on it.
- After clicking on UG, there will be option of Science/Arts/Commerce.
- By Clicking on Every option, the whole subject will be shown, Choose the Honors Subject and after that 2 subsidiary Subject.
- After selecting the subject, there will be list of Colleges of BRA Bihar University.
- Students can choose maximum 5 College as option for Admission.
- After that have to Submit the form.
- Then Make Payment.
- The Form will be sent on the Email.
- Download the Form keep safe.
- Students have to upload their Admit Card, Photo, Mark-Sheet of Previous Course.
- When student will be selected then have to Submitted their CLC/SLC
CBSE 12th Result 2020 not released yet. This may be declared on 15th July 2020
UGC suggested to the Universities that Admission should be starts from the month of August 2020 and Session should be started from the month of September 2020.