Spot Admission Schedule from 14th to 17th Jan
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University
B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/Vocational Part-1 Spot Admission Updates
The Students who had passed out the Intermediate Examination and waited for the Admission in Graduation are notified that the BRA Bihar University recently announced that this year Direct Admission will be taken on the basis of the Mark-Sheet of Intermediate Examination.
There are 42 Constituent Colleges and 17 Affiliated Colleges in BRA Bihar University. 60 Colleges file have to be send for Affiliation Approval in Government Department. Now UG Admission will be taken on all over 76 Colleges of BRA Bihar University.
Graduation Admission in BRABU 2020
Many Seats are now vacant after the Admission round on the basis of Merit List. In Various Subjects BRABU will take admission after 14th of January. Soon the Bihar University Muzaffarpur will notify on their website.
On Spot Graduation Admission after 14th January 2021 in BRABU
20% seat for Graduation Admission. Now students can take admisson easily.
Almost 28000 Seats are available in Graduation in different colleges under BRABU Muzaffarpur. Students can check their preferred colleges Vacant Seat in choice subject and can take Admission.
- The Admission Process will be started after releasing of Original Mark-Sheet through BSEB.
- The Original Mark-Sheet is required for the Admission.
- Admission will not taken on the Basis of the Website Provisional Mark-Sheet.Mark-Sheet preparation of 12th Examination 2020 is in the process.
- Mark-Sheet will be provided to the 12th passed out student before starting of the Admission process.
- Students have their own email Id and Phone Number for Apply.
Important Date :
- Online Apply Starts from : 15th January 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online : 22th January 2021
- UG Part-1 Class Starts from – 18th January 2021 (Online Class)
BRABU UG Admission Apply Fee :
- For General & OBC Categories : 600/-Rs ; with Late Fee– 1500/-Rs
- For SC/ST : 300/-Rs ; with Late Fee– 1000/-Rs
Eligibility Criteria :
- Students who wants to Apply for UG (3 Year Degree Course), they have to Pass out the 12th/Intermediate from any recognize board.
NAD Registration :
All students who applied for UG Admission they also have to Register for NAD (National Academic Depository). BRA BIhar University also preparing for UG Part-1 Registration Portal for Newly admitted Students of Session 2020-23. Students can Register for NAD from here by clicking on the link which is given below :
Documents required for BRABU UG Admission 2020 :
- Valid Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Aadhar Card
If You want to Apply then also you can visit here,
Mani Square E-Service
Kalambagh Chowk, Muzaffarpur
Contact us on -9507750100