Staff Selection Commission
Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2019
SSC CHSL Examination 2019 Postponed till next notice
The Students who have to appear in this Examination they can Apply for it. This Examination will be held though the Staff Selection Commission (Government of India). The Applicants are invited to Apply for this, there is no more time left.
10th January 2020 is the deadline of Applying for this Examination and on that day server may be down due to heavy traffic. So Applicant are informed that they have to Apply as soon as possible without waiting for the Last Date.
Important Dates :
- Online Apply Starts from : 3rd December 2019
- Last Date for Submit the Application : 10th January 2020 (23:59)
- Last Date for Making Online fee Payment : 12th January 2020 (23:59)
- Last Date for Generation Offline Challan : 12th January 2020 (23:59) Revised till 14th January 2020
- Last Date for Payment through Challan : 14th January 2020 (Bank working hour) Revised till 16th January 2020
- Dates of Tier-1 Examination : 16th March 2020 to 27th March 2020
- Dates of Tier-2 (Des.) Examination : 28th June 2020
- Rs. 100/- for all candidates.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject/citizen of Bhutan/Nepal.
- The candidates who had passed out 12th class from any Board.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL 2019 :
- Before Applying firstly Complete the Registration Process. Click here to Complete Registration
- After Clicking on the Above link, Click on the “New User? Register Now”
- Then you got a Log In Id and Password.
- Then Click on the link which is given below and Log in by using that Id and Password.
- Fill the Proper Require Data and Follow the Procedure then Submit it.