National Academic Depository
NAD Register with Aadhar Card from here
About NAD :
The vision of National Academic Depository (NAD) is born out of an initiative to provide an online store house of all academic awards. National Academic Depository (NAD) is a 24X7 online store house of all academic awards viz.certificates, diplomas, degrees, mark-sheets etc. duly digitised and lodged by academic institutions / boards / eligibility assessment bodies. NAD not only ensures easy access to and retrieval of an academic award but also validates and guarantees its authenticity and safe storage.
How can Students Connect with NAD- Steps for NAD Registration :
Students can Register by two ways. 1st one is Register with Aadhar Card and 2nd one is Register without Aadhar Card. Students can Choose Any one of this any follow the respected steps.
Steps for NAD Registration with Aadhar Card :
- Click on the link which is given below.
- A new page will be opened.
- Upload AADHAAR PAPERLESS OFFLINE E-KYC.
- Then Enter the File Password.
- Enter the Correct Captcha.
- Tickout the Check box.
- And Finally click on Submit button.
Note : If you have not the File of AADHAAR PAPERLESS OFFLINE E-KYC then You have to first got it. You can Generate AADHAAR PAPERLESS OFFLINE E-KYC from here by just clicking on the Link which is given below :
Steps for NAD Registration without Aadhar Card :
Benefits of NAD- For students:
- Immediate availability of academic awards upon upload by Academic Institution
- Online, permanent record of academic awards
- No risk of losing, spoiling, damaging the academic awards
- Anytime, anywhere and convenient access to academic awards