The Magadh University is going organise an admission program for PG First Semester , garaduate candidates can be applied. So the candidate those satisfying all the eligibility criteria has to fill an application form on or before the last date. The candidate those are eligible to apply PG first Semester offered by Magadh University can fill the application form online as well as offline.
Eligibility Creteria :
Minimum eligibility criteria for admission is Masters’ program is that candidates must have secured atleast 50% marks in respective bachelors’ degree.
Application Process :
- Offline form can be obtained from the Directorate to prospective applicants.
- Application fee of INR 500 for General and other categories except SC/STs can be paid through Bank Draft in favor of “Director, Directorate of Distance Education, M.U., Bodh-Gaya” payable at Bodh-Gaya or through money receipt.
- Fill the application form by providing all the details.
- The Admission & Enrolment Form duly supported by the attested photo copies of the relevant documents must reach the address specified below
Directorate of Distance Education
Magadh University, Bodh-Gaya (Bihar)
Documents required are mentioned below :
- 10th class marksheet
- 10th class certificate
- 12th class marksheet
- 12th class certificate
- Bachelor’s degree and marksheet
- Category certificate (if any)
- Other important documents (if any)
Important Dates :
- Start Date Filling Application Form : 30/10/17
- Last Date of Applicatopn Form : 08/11/17
- 1st Cutoff date of Admission : 11/11/17
- 2nd Cutoff dtae of Admission : 15/11/17
- Start Date of Admission : 11/11/17
- Last Date of Admission : 30/11/17
- Class start Date : 01/12/17