Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology,Muzaffarpur
MIT Muzaffarpur is situated in Muzaffarpur and they are going to Addmission in Mtech through Gate Exam score .Those candidates who wish to get admission in this institute,so there is a good news for them because the application form of the Mtech .The total no of 36 seats are available in Mtech, M.Tech. (Machine Design) and M. Tech. (Thermal Engineering) at M.I.T., Muzaffarpur. Thermal Engineering 18 Seats are available and Machine design 18 Seats are available in Mtech. Those candidates who interested in this can fill the application form before the last date of submission of the application form of Mtech. Candidates can fill the application only and only on the official website of the MIT.
MIT Muzaffarpur 2017 Important Dates
- Online Registration Starts on 16th August
- Last Date of Registration 28th August
- Counselling Fees Rs 2200
- Last date of payment through challan – 28.08.2017
- Last date of payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card – 28.08.2017
- Final submission of online application form of registered candidate – 28.08.2017
- Online editing of application form – 29.08.2017
- Proposed date of counselling – 30.08.2017.
- Eligibility criteria, instructions, fee and other details are available in the prospectus of PGEAC -2017 which can be downloaded from Board’s website www.bceceboard.com
M.tech Counselling in MIT,Muzaffarpur
The Post graduate engineering admission counselling (PGEAC) – 2017 for M.Tech (Machine Design) / M.Tech(Thrmal engineering) is schedule at BCECEB ,IAS Bhawan, Patna on 30.08.07 at 2:00pm.
Important documents are Required:
- Fees- Bank draft of Rs- 22230/- favoring principal,MIT,Muzaffarpur plus cash amount of Rs- 3000/- in hand
- Marksheet of 10th & 12th
- Certificate of 10th & 12th
- Marksheet of all year/Semester of B.Tech
- Degree of B.tech
- Valid Gate Score card
- Aadhar Seeded saving bank account passbook
- category Certificate, if applicable
- Physically Certificate,if Applicable
- Aadhar card
- NPR card,if applicable
- Migration certificate
- Recent passport size photo,six copies
POST GRADUATE ENGINEERING ADMISSION COUNSELLING (PGEAC)-2017 for M. Tech. (Machine Design) / M. Tech. (Thermal Engg.)
The candidates who are qualified and eligible on the basis of the prospectus of Post Graduate Engineering Admission Counselling (PGEAC)-2017 eligible and who have duly applied in response to Adv. No. BCECEB(PGMEC)-2017/02 Dated 12.08.2017 are included in the counselling programme for allotment of M. Tech. (Machine Design) & M. Tech. (Thermal Engineering) in M.I.T., Muzaffarpur.
2. Each candidate eligible as per para 1 above has to appear for counselling on the scheduled date alongwith already ‘online’ filled part-A and Part-B of application form, the original certificates / documents and other required enclousres as per the prospectus of PGEAC-2017. After verification of certificates / documents/ identity, the course / institution will be allotted merit/ rank wise to eligible candidates as per prospectus of PGEAC-2017.
3. The PGEAC – ID of reserve category candidates who competed in Open Merit List (OML) category have been included in OML as well as their respective reserve categories. Therefore, reserve category candidates who are included in OML Category must come for counselling on the date fixed for the same at their OML Category merit serial for option of course / institution available in OML category and then must come for counselling on the date fixed for allotment of Course / Institution available at their Reserve category merit serial.
4. The Counselling/ Interview of PGEAC-2017 will start from 30.08.2017 (2.00 P.M.) in Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, IAS Association Building, Near Patna Airport, Patna-14.
5. The counselling programme, PGEAC – ID merit wise is being given as under :
Was this helpful?
0 / 0