Wildlife Institute of India (WII) updated Vacancy for Project Scientist-I, Sr. Project Associate and Project Associate Posts in 2021. Candidates are Apply the Application Form via… this posts. All the details of Notice given below and fill the application form.
- Online Application Ends at Date – 26/04/2021.
Name Of Posts-
- Project Scientist–I- 02 Posts.
- Senior Project Associate- 02 Posts.
- Project Associate–II- 04 Posts.
- Project Associate–I- 08 Posts.
Project Scientist–I- Doctorate Degree in Wildlife Science/Ecology/Forestry/Biodiversity Conservation.
Senior Project Associate- Post Graduate Degree in Wildlife Science/Ecology/Forestry/Biodiversity Conservation/Environmental Sociology/Remote Sensing/GIS and at least four years of field research experience OR Ph.D in the above subjects.
Project Associate–II- M.Sc in Wildlife Science/Zoology/Forestry/Environmental Science/Biodiversity Conservation/RS and GIS with minimum 60% aggregate. Two years field research experience (proof to be submitted along with application).
Project Associate–I- M.Sc in Wildlife Science/Zoology/Forestry/Botany/Environmental Science/Biodiversity Conservation with 60% aggregate. Six months field research experience (proof to be submitted along with application).
- Project Scientist–I- Maximum Age- 35 Years.
- Senior Project Associate- Maximum Age- 40 Years.
- Project Associate–II- Maximum Age- 30 Years.
- Project Associate–I- Maximum Age- 30 Years.
- Project Scientist–I- Rs. 56,000/- + HRA
- Senior Project Associate- Rs. 42,000/- + HRA
- Project Associate–II- Rs 31,000/- + HRA
- Project Associate–I- Rs. 31,000/- + HRA
How to Apply-
- Click on the link given below,
- New Window is Opened
- Register Online with filling the Asked Information
- Login User Id and Password
- After Log in Candidate can fill the Application Form.
Click Here to Download Application Form for Project Scientist-I, Sr. Project Associate and Project Associate-2021
Click Here to Download the Advertisement of Project Scientist-I, Sr. Project Associate and Project Associate-2021