Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) updated Vacancy for Assistant Research Officer, Exploration Officer Posts-2021. Candidates are Apply the Application Form via… this posts. All the details of Notice given below and fill the application form.
- Online Application Starts from Date- 24/03/2021.
- Online Application Ends at Date – 23/04/2021.
Name Of Posts-
- Exploration Officer (Grade-II)-02 Posts.
- Assistant Research Officer /Assistant Planning Officer-09 Posts.
Exploration Officer (Grade-II)-
- Post Graduate Degree holder in Ancient Indian History or Archaeology or Sanskrit or Anthropology with Pre-History as one of the subjects.
Assistant Research Officer /Assistant Planning Officer-
- Masters Degree in any of the following subjects of a recognized University in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, Business Management, Business Administration, Sociology, Social Work, Anthropology, Social Anthropology subjects.
- Minimum Age Limit- 21 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit- 38 Years.
Relaxation as per government Rule.
- Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- (Grade Pay- Rs. 11,800/-)
- For UR Categories- Rs. 250/-
- For Other Candidate- Rs. 150/-
How to Apply-
- Click on the link given below,
- New Window is Opened
- Now Click On View Details
- After That a New Window is Again Opened
- Now Click On the Apply Online Option.
Click Here to Apply Online Application Form of Assistant Research Officer, Exploration Officer in APSC