Apply for Admission in Degree/Graduation Part-1 Course
Here is the Notice for those Students who had just Pass out from Inter/12th in this Year and wants to take Admission in B.A/B.Sc/B.Com Part-1 for Degree/Graduation Course through Lalit Narayan Mithila University. Such candidates notified that Lalit Narayan Mithila University ready to take Admission for Degree Courses. Candidates can Apply Online for this Course from 30th April 2019 to 25th May 2019.
- For Apply Online Students have to do first Registration then they can Apply for this
After clicking on the Link Students have to Log in by using their Registration number and passwords
Importants Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Submission of Form – 30th April 2019
- Last Date of Online Submission of Form – 25th May 2019
- Publication of First Provisional Selection List : 05th June 2019
- Online Submission of Objections against Provisional List : 06th June to 11th June 2019
- Admission will starts from : 10th June to 25th June 2019
- Commencement of Classes: 02nd July 2019
- Publication of Second Selection List (as Per availability of seats) : 07th July 2019
Eligibility for Part 1 Admission :
- For Mithila University Admissions to BA, B.Sc., B.Com courses, students have to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the university.
- Students should have passed class 12 in a relevant stream from a recognized board for general courses.
- Applicants are required to obtain at least 45% marks in class 12 to be eligible for admission for hons. courses.
Application Fee :
Documents Required :
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended.
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by competent authority .
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school / College as well as Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
The Students are notified that the 1st merit list for Admission in now uploaded by the university. Students can see their merit from here by just clicking on the link which is given below :