Jai Prakash University, Chhapra
Apply for Admission in Graduation Part-1
Arts, Science and Commerce Department
Here is the Notice for those Students who had just Pass out from Inter/12th in this Year and wants to take Admission in B.A/B.Sc/B.Com Part-1 for Degree/Graduation Course (for Session 2019-22) through Jai Prakash University. Such candidates notified that the Jaiprakash University ready to take Admission for Degree Courses. Candidates can Apply Online for this Course from 22th May 2019 to 5th June 2019.
The University announced that the Admission will be taken on the basis of Merit list. The Merit list will published on the basis of the students obtained marks in the Examination of 12th Standards. The Students who selected in the merit list, can take Admission in the Degree Courses in the Colleges of this University.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Submission of Form – 22th May 2019
- Last Date of Online Submission of Form – 5th June 2019
- Publication of First Merit List : 10th June 2019
- Publication of Last Merit List : 20th June 2019
- Stop Admission – 2nd July 2019
- Admission Starts from : 24th June 2019
- Closing of Admission – 30th June 2019
Application Fee :
Eligibility for Part 1 Admission :
- For Admissions to BA, B.Sc., B.Com courses, students have to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the university.
- Students should have passed class 12 in a relevant stream from a recognized board for general courses.
- Applicants are required to obtain at least 45% marks in class 12 to be eligible for admission for hons. courses