Consortium of National Law University
Apply portal open for Common Law Entrance Test 2021
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a centralised test for admission to 22 National Law Universities in India. 43 other education institutes and two public sector institutes are also eligible to use these scores. The test is conducted for admissions to undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) law programmes offered by 22 National Law Universities around the country.
CLAT is organized by the Consortium of National Law Universities consisting of the representative universities.
The test is taken after the Higher Secondary Examination or the 12th grade for admission to integrated under graduation course in Law and after Graduation in Law for Master of Laws(LL.M) courses conducted by these law universities.
CLAT Online Apply Last Date Extended.
Important Dates :
- Registration Starts From : 1st January 2021
- Last Date of Registration : 13th June 2021
How to Apply For CLAT 2021 :
- Click on the link which is given below.
- A new page will be opened.
- Click on Register and complete the Registration Process.
- Now Login with the Mobile Number and Password which are used during Registration Process.
- Fill the Application Form and Submit.
The Students who want to Apply for CLAT 2021, they can Apply from here by just clicking on the link which is given below :
Click here to Apply for CLAT-2021