Bihar Public Service Commission
Apply for BPSC – 65th Combined Competitive Examination
Examination held in November 2020
Here Candidates notified that BPSC now ready to held the 65th Combined Competitive (Main) written Examination. Candidates can Apply Online for this course. The Candidates who qualified the Preliminary of this examination they can take part in this main written Examination.
The Students who want to Apply for BPSC (Main) Examination, they have to deposited the Examination fee till 24th June 2020. Now Apply Portal is opened, Students can fill their online application form. The Last date of filling online application is 30th June 2020.
There will be asked question of 300 Marks from three Subjects, one paper of General Hindi and the remaining two Paper from the General Study.
- Students have to Paid their Application fee through the Website www.onlinebpsc.gov.in by using their previous examination Login ID and password.
- Candidates can download their Admit card by clicking on the link which is given above by using their User Id and Password which is get during the time of Registration.
Important Dates :
- Payment Start Date : 4th May 2020
- Last Date of Payment : 24th June 2020
- Last date of filling online application : 30th June 2020
- Last date of reaching Hard Copy at BPSC Office : 4th July 2020 at 05:00 Pm
- Date of Examination : 25th to 28th November 2020
- Candidate have to qualified the BPSC Preliminary Examination.
How to Apply for BPSC 65th (Mains) Exam 2020 :
- Click on the link which is given below.
- A new page will be opened.
- Login with the Login Id and Password which you have got during Preliminary Exam.
- And Complete the Payment Process by clicking on Online Payment.
- You can fill the Examination form after one day of Payment.
- Fill the form after one day by clicking on the “Application Form”.
- Enter the Correct data which is required in the form.
- You can not change the data/information which is filled during Prelims Exam.
- After filling the form correctly, click on the Submit Option.
- Then Download the Hard Copy by clicking on the “Download Filled Application” button and check that the Registration Number, Submitted Application Number and Bar Code is properly printed on the Hard Copy, without these your application would not be accepted.
- Now Send the Hard Copy on BPSC Postal Address.
BPSC Postal Address :
BIHAR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Bailey Road), Patna – 800 001 (BIHAR)
If Any Query/Problem then Contact on :
If Any Problem during Payment Process, then contact on :
Keep the Mobile Number, Email Id, User Name and Password Safe
If any Other query, put in the comment box