Bihar State Examination Board
D.El.Ed 1st and 2nd Year Examination, 2020
The Students who are pursuing in D.El.Ed Course from Bihar Board are notified that the BSEB has given him the second chance to fill the Examination Form and Submission of fee to the Students who had missed in first chance.
BSEB announced that the student of D.El.Ed first year Session 2019-20 and student of D.EL.Ed second year, Session 2018-20 can fill the Examination form online from 19th August to 25th August 2020 and have to submit their Examination fee with late fine from 26th August 2020 to 27th August 2020.
The Dummy Admit Card of such student will be available on the Bihar Board website from 27th to 29th August 2020, If there will be any mistakes in Admit Card then student can also apply for correct the mistake till 29th august 2020. The Students who will not make pay their Exam fee till 27th August then there Admit Card will not be released.
Bihar D.El.Ed Exam Form Fee :
- 1st year D.El.Ed Exam Fee : 1300/-Rs Only
- 2nd year D.El.Ed Exam Fee : 1425/-Rs Only
- Late Fee : 175/-Rs
Important Dates :
- Online Form filling Starts : 19th August 2020
- Last Date to fill online form : 25th August 2020
- Examination Fee payment starts : 26th to 27th August 2020 (with 175 Rs Late fine)
- Dummy Admit Card will be available from : 27th to 29th August 2020
- Apply for Mistake Correction : 27th to 29th August 2020
How to Apply :
- Click on the link which is given below.
- A new page will be opened.
- Click on D.El.Ed Examination From option.
- Enter the Data which is required
- Submit the Form
- and then Make Payment
If any other query then ask in comment box……