Bihar School Examination Board
Industrial Training high Secondary Level Language Examination
Here is the great chance for ITI pursuing / passed out Candidates. BSEB is going to held Industrial Training high Secondary Level Language Examination. ITI pursuing / passed out Candidates can Apply for this Examination. The student who passed out from ITI /1st Year or pursuing in the 2nd Year are now equivalent to the 12th standard. For this, Candidate have to appear in a Examination. If they Success in this Examination then they are Equivalent for Intermediates passed Out Students.
Exam Pattern :
- Hindi : 50 Question of Objective and 50 Question of Subjective
- English : 50 Question of Objective and 50 Question of Subjective.
Examination Fee :
- General/BC 2 – 1170/- Rupees
- SC/ST/BC 1 -945/- Rupees
- Student can pay this amount in any branch of Allahabad/SBI Bank, Either from Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Only the Approved College’s students can Apply for this Examination.
Exam Date for BSEB ITI Language Exam 2020 :
BSEB had not announced yet the Date of Examination, The Examination Date for this ITI-Language Examination 2020 will be uploaded soon.
Admit Card :