Belgaum Cantonment Board of Ministry of Defence updated many Vacancies for Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Wireman, Primary Assistant Teacher (Marathi Medium School), Second Division Clerk and Stenographe Posts. Candidates are Apply the Application Form via… this posts. All the details of Notice given below and fill the application form.
- Online Application Form Starts from Date- 15/02/2021.
- Online Application Ends at Date- 19/03/2021.
Name Of Posts-
- Chowkidar – 1 Post
- Safaiwala – 8 Posts
- Wireman – 1 Post
- Primary Assistant Teacher – 1 Post
- Second Division Clerk – 1 Post
- Stenographer – 1 Post
For Chowkidar and Safaiwala Posts-
- 7th Standard Pass with recognized board of India.
For Wireman Posts-
- Candidate must need to passed SSLC
- Candidate must need to passed a 2 years course in Electrical Trade from an Industrial Training Institute recognized by a Government resulting in National Trade Certificate (NTC).
- Candidate must need to completed 1-year Apprenticeship Training in any industry resulting in National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC).
For Primary Assistant Teacher Posts-
- PUC 2nd Year (Senior Secondary) with 50% marks AND Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) or
- PUC 2nd Year (Senior Secondary) with 50% marks AND Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed.) and Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by the State Government. Competence to teach through Marathi medium.
Second Division Clerk –
- PUC 2nd Year (Senior Secondary) OR
- 3 years Diploma and Desirable with recognized University or Board of India.
- Candidate must need to have Computer Knowledge.
- Candidate must need to have passed 10+2 with recognized Board of India.
- Candidate must need to possess a Diploma Certificate in Secretarial practice / Senior shorthand and senior typing in English/commercial practice issued by Directorate of Technical Education of concerned State Govt.
- Chowkidar – Maximum age 28 years.
- Safaiwala – Maximum age 30 years.
- Wireman – Maximum age 25 years.
- Primary Assistant Teacher – Maximum age 30 years.
- Second Division Clerk & Stenographer – Maximum age 25 years.
- For All Candidates – Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/Physical handicapped – exempted
- Chowkidar – Rs. 17000/- to Rs. 28950/-
- Safaiwala – Rs. 17000/- to Rs. 28950/-
- Wireman – Rs. 23500/- Rs. 47650/-
- Primary Assistant Teacher – Rs. 25800/- to Rs. 51400/-
- Second Division Clerk – Rs. 21400/- to Rs. 42000/-
- Stenographer – Rs. 27650/- to Rs. 52650/-
How to Apply-
- Click on the link given below,
- New Window is Opened
- Scroll Down to Downlaod the Application From
- Fill that Application form carefully and Attach all the Documents with it
- Sent them at the Address given below
- Address-Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, BC No.41, Khanapur Road, Camp, Belagavi-590001 (Karnataka State) by Registered/Speed Post latest by 19 March 2021.
Download the Advertisement of Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Wireman, Primary Assistant Teacher by Click Here