AKU Nursing Admission Test (ANAT 2021) is conducted for admission to M.Sc. Nursing, Basic B.Sc Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Program offered at different affiliated college under the Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna. Applications are invited form eligible candidates for admission into Basic B.Sc Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Program for the Academic Year 2021- 2022.
The Online application form has to be filled on University website: www.akuexam.net.
Eligibility & Important Instruction for Admission
For M.Sc Nursing
1. The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
2. The Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
3. The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
4. Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
5. Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
For Basic B.Sc Nursing
1. A candidate should have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English Core/ English Elective and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination (10+2) from the recognized board under AISSCE / CBSE / ICSE / SSCE / HSCE or other equivalent board.
2. Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government having science subjects and English only with 45% marks.
3. English is a compulsory (Core/Elective) subject in 10+2.
4. Candidate shall be medically fit. However, Colour Blind candidates should be considered for admission to Nursing Courses subject to the condition that Colour corrective contact lens and spectacles are worn by such candidates.
5. Candidate shall be admitted once in a year
For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- A candidate should have GNM Qualified.
- Candidate must complete 6 month of internship.
- The Maximum age for admission shall not be Greater than 50 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought ANAT -2021
- Candidate must be registered under any NURSES REGISTRATION COUNCIL and bear Registration Number.
AKU Nursing Admission Test Syllabus
AKU Nursing Admission Test has various Sections such as:
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural organizations in Animals and plants
- Cell structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physilogy
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Ecology and Environment
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions
- s,p -Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p,d,f -Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Click Here to download last year AKU Nursing Admission Test Syllabus
AKU Nursing Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates can check the AKU Nursing Exam pattern in the section below:
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
- Medium of Question Paper – English & Hindi both
- Marking Scheme – +1 for correct answer and 0 for inccorect answer
- No. of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 100
Sections in B.Sc Nursing Exam
|D||Aptitude, English, General
Sections in Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing ExamTable
Rs. 1,500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only) for General candidates and Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Last date to Apply Online : 28/08/2021
- Date of Nursing Admission Test : 05/09/2021
- Result Publication Date : 13/09/2021
- Counselling and Admission Period : 14/09/2021 to 25/09/2021
Admit-Card and other related information you may visit our website: www.akubihar.ac.in /www.akuexam.net
Syllabus of ANAT 2021 is available on our website: www.akubihar.ac.in /www.akuexam.net
Was this helpful?
0 / 0