Patna University, Patna
Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) 2019
Online Admission Process is now going on
Last Date for Apply : 30th August 2019
The Students who wants to take Admission in DDE Courses through Patna University are notified that the Online Admission Process is going on. The University ready to take admission in Distance Education Course. The Patna University announced that the Admission Process will be starts from 26th July 2019.
So, Students can now Apply for Admission in DDE Courses through Patna University. The Last Date for Apply is 30th August 2019. Admission will be taken through the Online Process. Admission is based on first come first served for eligible candidates.
Directorate of Distance education (DDE) or long-distance learning is the education of students who may not always be physically present at a school. Traditionally, this usually involved correspondence courses wherein the student corresponded with the school via post.
Eligibility and Fee Structure :
Before Applying students should have to sure that what is the proper fee and Eligibility for the Course for which he/she Applied. Click on the link which is given below to see the Eligibility and fee structure of the different course
Click here to see PU DDE Eligibility and Fee Structure
The Students who wants to Apply, they can easily apply from here by just clicking on the link which is given below :
Steps to Apply :
- Click on the Above mentioned link.
- A new web page will be opened.
- If You are a new user then you have to do complete your Registration process first
- otherwise have to Log In with Applicant ID and Mobile number.
- And then put the correct captcha code which is appear on the screen.
- then click on Log In Option.
- And then enter the Date which is required.
Important Dates :
- Online Apply starts on : 26th July 2019
- Last Date for Apply : 30th August 2019
Other Links : http://puonline.co.in/dde/
Important points :
- The applicants must have their own email Id and mobile number for registration and future communications.
- One Mobile no. and one email id can be used for one registration only.
- Before making payment please ensure that information filled in is correct and complete in all respect.
- After making payment no change is possible, however you can edit personal information as many times you want before payment, login to portal and click on Edit Application button.
- Keep your scan copy of photo and signature ready before filling up form. Photo / signature related instructions.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfil the requisite eligibility criteria of the courses they are applying for.
- Academic records refer to – Marksheet / CLC / TC etc. and documents refer to certificate of caste / Physically handicapped.