Bihar NEET Counselling Starts on 1st Week of July 2021

Bihar MBBS Counselling 2021

The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is the authority that conducts the admissions for Bihar MBBS/BDS 2021. Authorities will start the registration process of BIhar MBBS counselling with the release of the Bihar NEET application form 2021. Candidates who will qualify NEET 2021 by securing the minimum percentile for admission to medical and dental colleges will be eligible for admission to 1,125 MBBS and 243 BDS seats under 85% state quota seats. The Bihar NEET counselling 2021 for the remaining 15% AIQ seats, central and deemed universities is done by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) on the basis of scores in NEET.

Mandatory Documents for Bihar MBBS 2021 Admission

Below is the list of documents required by the candidate at the time of counselling. Unavailability of any of the document will lead to the cancellation of candidature.

  • Original NEET admit card 2021

  • Passing certificate/mark sheet/admit card of class 10 or equivalent exam

  • Class 12 or equivalent exam passing certificate/mark sheet/admit card

  • Residential certificate

  • Caste certificate (if applicable)

  • Six copies of passport size photograph which was used in NEET admit card and NEET application form 2021.

  • Printout of Bihar MBBS application form 2021

  • Aadhar card

  • Other documents required such as PH certificate

  • Copy of NEET scorecard 2021

  • All the relevant documents in originals

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: