Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)
Under Graduate Medical Admission Counselling
Apply for UGMAC-2019
The Students who had miss the chance to Apply for UGMAC-2019 according to the 1st Schedule, the BCECEB re-opened its Applying portal and also released the Schedule for Apply. So such students can Apply now and also those Students who had made mistake during the filling of Application Form they have to fill their Application Form once again.
Here is the notification for those Students who are selected in NEET (UG) -2019 through National Test Agency (NTA). The Selected students can Apply for admission in Medical Colleges of Bihar on the basis of their Selection in NEET and can take part in the Counselling which will be held by BCECE Board.
Students have to Apply on Bihar Combined website for appeared in the Counselling. The merit list through BCECE Board on 28th June 2019 and after that Counselling will start for Admission in Medical Colleges of Bihar.
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starting Date : 19th June 2019
- Online Registration Last Date : 25th June 2019 (11:59 P.M.)
- Last date of payment through Challan after submission of Online Application form of Registered candidate (upto Banking hour) : 26th June 2019
- Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card after submission of the Online Application Form of Registered Candidate – : 26th June 2019 (11:59 Pm.)
- Publication of Merit list of UGMAC-2019 : 28th June 2019 (08:00 Pm.)
After Publication of Merit List :
- Starting Date For Editing of Choice : 23rd July 2019 (10:00 Am.)
- Last Date For Editing of Choice : 25th July 2019
- Final Provisional Seat Allotment Result Publication Date : 27th July 2019 (04:00 Pm.)
- Booking of Slots for Document verification & Downloading of Allotment Order : 27th July 2019 to 29th July 2019
Document Verification Schedule for Revised 1st Round Counselling :
- For All candidates allotted in Govt. Medical Colleges : 30th and 31st July 2019
- For All candidates allotted in Private Medical Colleges : 1st August 2019
- For All candidates allotted in Govt. Dental / B.V.C Dental College and Private College : 2nd August 2019
Documents Required During Counselling :
- Original Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2019
- Original Score Card of NEET(UG)-2019
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate/ 10+2 / equivalent exam.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- All the Certificate / documents in original as per the requirements of admissions in Private Medical / Dental Colleges.
- Six copies of the passport size photographs, which was pasted on the Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2019.
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part A & Part B) of UGMAC-2019.
- Aadhar Card.
- Any other documents required (if any) such as DQ (PH) certificate
List of Government Medical College :
- Patna Medical College, Patna
- Darbhanga Medical College, Laheriasarai
- Nalanda Medical College, Patna,
- A.N.M. Medical College, Gaya,
- J.L.N.M. Medical College, Bhagalpur
- S.K. Medical College Muzaffarpur
- I.G.I.M.S. College, Patna
- Govt. Medical College Bettiah
- Vardhman Instititute of Medical Sc. & Research, Pawapuri, Nalanda.
- Patna Dental College, Patna.
- Govt. Ayurvedic College, Patna.
- Govt. R.B.T.S. Homoeopathy Medical College, Muzaffarpur
- Govt. Tibbi College, Patna.
- Bihar Veterinaty College, Patna.
List of Government Private College :
- Katihar Medical College, Katihar
- Mata Gujari Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj
- Narayan Medical College & Hospital, Sasaram.
- Mithila Minority Dental College & Hospital, Darbhanga
- Buddha Institute of Dental Science & Hospital, Kankarbagh, Patna
- Sarjug Dental College & Hospital, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Dental Science & Hospital, Baily Road, Patna (Subject to their recognition for admission).
- Lord Budha Koshi Medical College & Hospital, Saharsa
- Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani
Steps to Apply for UGMAC-2019 :
The Prospectus for appearing in UGMAC-2019 can be downloaded Online from the BCECE Board’s website :
bceceboard.bihar.gov.in by clicking on the link “UGMAC-2019” under Prospectus Section. After that click on ‘Apply
for UGMAC-2019’ button and follow the instructions appeared.
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in of the BCECEB and search concerned link for “Apply for UGMAC- 2019” and click on it. Thereafter, read all the instructions given for filling up the application form.
- Provide complete information with regard to name, parents’ name, date of birth, e-mail ID, mobile number etc. in the registration form.
- After successful registration, candidates will receive registration number and password at registered e-mail ID/mobile number.
- Keep these registration details safely for future login. The e-mail of the candidates will be User Name for further login.
Step 2: Fill Personal Information
- Now fill all the details asked on the application form.
- Fill personal details like name, parents name, and correspondence address etc. Be careful while making entries and ensure that all the information should be filled correctly.
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Now upload the recent passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications prescribed.
- The background of the photograph should be white. Candidates have to upload signature in both English and Hindi.
- In the photograph, there should be the applicant’s name and date in which the photograph has been taken.
- Click on ‘Save and Continue’ button and proceed further to make other entries.
Step 4: Fill Educational Information
- After uploading the images, candidates have to provide their academic qualification details in this section.
- Provide each and every detail carefully and ensure that all the information should be correct.
- Candidates without having requisite qualification should not apply.
- Now click on ‘Save and Continue’ button.
Step 5: Preview Your Application Form
Candidates can preview their application form and can see the entries they made in the application form. If they find any mistake in the application form then candidates can go back to edit them. If everything is ok then candidates can proceed further for payment of application form by click on ‘Confirm & Submit’ button.
Step 6: Payment of Application Fee
- After submitting the declaration, candidates need to click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ button for making payment.
- Payment can be done through Bank Challan. In this process, candidates have to download Challan Form and take a printout of the same. Then they can submit fee through NEFT from any bank.
- Candidates can pay through online mode also. In this process, candidates can make payment using net banking, debit card and credit card.
- The category wise fee structure is as under.
- Candidates should know that the fee once paid, will not be refunded in any case.
Step 7: Printout of Part-A and Part-B of Application Form
- After making payment, candidates can download the hard copy of the Part-A and Part-B of the application form.
- Take a printout of the of application form future reference.
- There is no need to send hard copy of the application form to the BCECEB. Candidates should keep the hard copy of the application form safely because it will be required during the counselling process.
- After submission of application form, it cannot be withdrawn and request for refund of application fee will not be entertained.
- The Board will not be responsible for any Internet or Banking disruption.
- If any candidate finds any mistake in the application form after submission, then they will get the chance to modify application form within the specified time schedule.