State Bank of India (SBI)
Apply for SCO from here
Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/19
Here is the notification for those candidate who are seeking for a Job in Banking Field. SBI have vacancy for the Post of Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO). here is the all information about this Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) Post. Interested Candidates can Apply online from here for this Post.
Important Dates :
- Online Registration & Apply Starts from : 23rd June 2020
- Last Date to Online Apply & Registration : 13th July 2020
- Last Date of Editing Application : 13th July 2020
- Last Date to Print the Application : 31st July 2020
- Online Fee Payment : 23rd June to 13th June 2020
Eligibility for Post of SME Credit Analyst (MMGS-III) :
- Basic Qualification (Compulsory): CA/ MBA (Finance) / PGDM (Finance) /PGDBM(Finance) or equivalent post graduation degree (Two years full time regular course) from
- Minimum 3 years’ of post basic qualification work experience as on 01.01.2020 in a Bank/NBFC/PSU/FIs/Credit Rating Agency. Post qualification experience in high value credit is must.
- Experience should be in appraisal/assessment of credit proposals of medium/large corporates.
- Specific Skill as on 01.01.2020 : Analysis of Balance Sheet / Appraisal of Credit Proposal, Credit Monitoring & follow up.
Important Terms :
- The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents ( brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be
considered for shortlisting/ interview.
- Short listing will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
- In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). The Call letter/ advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks at cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
- Hard Copy of Application and other Documents not to be sent to office.
- All revision / corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above mentioned websites.
How to Apply :
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application
fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online
registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
- Candidates should fill the application carefully.
- Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same.
- In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered.
- When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the registration number and password.
- They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only.
- Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
Apply Link :
The Students who have to Apply they can apply from here by just clicking on the link which is given below. If You have Registered then direct Login and fill the Application, if You are new user then first you have to Register :
Fee Structure :
- Rs 750/– ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ OBC/EWS candidates and NIL for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Document Required :
- Brief Resume (PDF)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
- Experience certificates (PDF)
- Latest salary slip (PDF)
- Caste certificate/OBC Certificate/EWS certificate, if applicable (PDF)
- PWD certificate, if applicable (PDF)
How to upload Document :
Photograph file type/ size:
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Size of file should be between 20 kb-50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Signature file type/ size:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb and Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted
Document file type/ size:
- All Documents must be in PDF format.
- Page size of the document to be A4.
- Size of the file should not be exceeding 500 KB.
- In case of Document being scanned, please ensure it is saved as PDF and size not more than 500 KB as PDF. If the size of the file is more than 500KB, then adjust the setting of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colors etc.,
- During the process of scanning.
- Please ensure that Documents uploaded are clear and readable.
Guidelines for scanning of photograph/ signature/ documents:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Colour to True Colour
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/ signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The photo/ signature file should be JPG or JPEG format (i.e. file name should appear as: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg).
- Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder/ files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/ MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager.
- Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg
format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu.
- The file size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb (signature) by using
crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph and signature.
Procedure for Uploading Document:
- There will be separate links for uploading each document.
- Click on the respective link “Upload”
- Browse & select the location where the PDF, DOC or DOCX file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it and Click the ‘Upload’ button.
- Click Preview to confirm the document is uploaded and accessible properly before submitting the application. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed
- Once uploaded/ submitted, the Documents uploaded cannot be edited/ changed.
- After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly.
- In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and reupload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form.
- If the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application may be rejected.
How to make Payment of Applying Fee :
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable).
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in
the application will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by
- If the online payment of fee is not successfully completed in first instance, please make fresh attempts to make online payment.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
- Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future.
Selection Process :
- The selection of candidates will be based on Short listing and Interview.
- fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview.
- The Short listing Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the short listing parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
- The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Interview will carry 100 marks.
- The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only.
- In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common
marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
Post of SME Credit Analyst Job Profile & KRA (work/Responsibility):
- Carrying out of Due diligence on credit proposals assigned
- Timely completion of Review / Renewals as Appraiser, including Credit Risk Assessment proposals
- Securing maximum marks for the AMT in Credit Audit in Pre-Sanction
- Assisting Relationship Manager in achieving Budgeted growth in Advances for the AMT
- Assisting Relationship Manager in achieving Budgeted growth in Other Income for the AMT
- Adhering to Turn around Time for processing New / Existing proposals
- Ensuring ABS considered for the proposals are the same as filed with ROCs
- Ensuring achievement of satisfactory RAROC (Risk adjusted Return on Capital) for each unit in the AMT
KRAs Responsible for :
- Analysis and appraisal of credit proposal including Ad hoc facilities/structuring/rehabilitation proposals/any other type of business or general proposal pertaining to the unit.
- Ensuring timely/review/renewal of credit limits.
Pre- Sanction Stage:
- Ensuring compliance of KYC norms.
- Updation of periodical due diligence reports as per RBI guidelines.
- Obtaining data/information from customers for assessment and processing of the proposal.
- Interacting with key officials in the borrowing units for obtaining data/statements etc.
- Obtain and verify the legal search reports/ valuation reports for properties offered as Primary/Collateral securities.
- ROC Search at each sanction of the limits to the unit.
- Arranging for compilation/updation of opinion reports and CIRs.
- Undertaking pre-sanction visits.
- Appraising of credit proposals and CRA.
- Arranging for D & B/Credit Reports and their scrutiny, wherever required.
- Obtaining external credit ratings of the customers.
- Providing support to the Relationship Manager for making presentations of credit proposals to the Sanctioning Authorities.
- Credit related notes like RMD deviations/any other deviations, concession etc or non-business/proposals to competent authorities.
Post- Sanction Stage:
- Preparation of Arrangement letter and ensuring that all the terms and conditions of sanction have been incorporated therein.
- Attending consortium meetings with Relationship Manager, wherever necessary.
- Analysis of FFRs and other financial statements putting up to Relationship Manager and taking up issues/observation recorded, with the company.
- Rectifying irregularities pertaining to pre-sanction pointed out in various Credit Audit Reports
- Attending to the credit related correspondence with internal and external agencies.
- Periodical review of TLs sanctioned on standalone basis.
- Periodical inspections as per the instructions of Relationship Manager.
- Tracking and monitoring important developments in the industries/activities in which the borrowers operate/have interests.
- Creation, maintenance and updation of account profile as per the format devised by the Relationship Manager/Branch Head/Bank.
- Monthly updation of pricing/concession to be prepared for verification/checking by Relationship Manager (And for submission to Concurrent Auditors).
- Credit Analyst who is a regular bank officer will perform the role of Service Officer in his absence.
- Preparation of outstanding issues/non-compliance with the terms of sanction in pre-sanction areas for each company and its updation, on resolution of the issues involved.
- Assisting Relationship Manager in preparation of Annual Action Plan.
- Any other job/task relating to dispensation or administration of credit or any other specific task of any nature arising out of business or administrative exigencies or even otherwise under
- instructions of Chief Manager/Relationship Manager/Branch Head.
The activities mentioned above are illustrative only and Credit Analyst is primarily responsible for all activities as directed by Relationship Manager/ Branch Head from time to time.
- Level of CASA Deposits
- Branch Credit Score
- Other Income(Branch) & BG Income
- Forex Remuneration
- LC Income
- Operating Profit
- Level of Advances
- LC Opened(Volume)
- BG Opened(Volume)
- Forex Volume
- Gross Interest Income