Bihar Public Service Commission
Under Science and Technology Department
Recruitment for Post of Lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges
Here is the notification for Job Seekers. Bihar Public Service Commission has invited to apply for the Post of Lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges or Government Polytechnics Colleges in Bihar which are under Science and Technology Department on 28 seat. Candidates who want to apply they can apply from here. Here is all information related to the Applying Process. You can check it and Apply.
post of Lecturer, Humanity (Economics) in Govt. Polytechnic/ Govt. Women Polytechnic Institutes under Science & Technology Dept., Govt. of Bihar. (Advt. No. 21/2020)
- Master’s degree in Humanities (Economics) subject with first class or Equivalent at Bachelor’s or Master’s
Age Limit :
- Minimum 21 years old on 1st August 2020
Salary for this Post :
Total Vacant Seat -28
- Un-Reserved – 11 Seat
- EWS – 03 Seat
- SC – 04 Seat
- ST- 00 Seat
- BC 1 – 06 Seat
- BC 2 – 03 Seat
- Women of BC 2 – 01 Seat
Important Dates :
- Online Registration & Apply Starts from : 19th August 2020
- Last Date to Online Registration : 7th September 2020
- Last Date to Make Payment : 11th September 2020
- Last Date to Online Apply : 18th September 2020
- Last Date to Speed post the Hard copy of Application : 25th September 2020 till 5 Pm.
Notes – Students have to first Register and then after 1 day have to Make Payment. After 1 day of Payment, Candidates can fill their Application Form.
How to Apply
- Click on the link which is given below.
- A new page will be opened.
- Fill the Registration form and complete the Registration.
- After Registration You will have to make Payment on next date after 11 Am.
- Make Payment next day.
- After payment have to wait for 1 day.
- You have to Fill your Application form after one day of Payment.
- Log in with that and fill the Application form and Submit it.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as
asked on the screen.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which
may be printed for record.
If any other query then ask in comment box……