Staff Selection Commission
Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019
SSC CGL Examination 2019
The Students who have to appear in this Examination they can Apply for it. This Examination will be held though the Staff Selection Commission (Government of India). The Applicants are invited to Apply for this, there is no more time left.
25th November 2019 is the deadline of Applying for this Examination and on that day server may be down due to heavy traffic. So Applicant are informed that they have to Apply as soon as possible without waiting for the Last Date.
Important Dates :
- Online Apply Starts from : 22nd October 2019
- Last Date for Submit the Application : 25th November 2019 (17:00)
- Last Date for Making Online fee Payment : 27th November 2019 (17:00)
- Last Date for Generation Offline Challan : 27th November 2019 (17:00)
- Last Date for Payment through Challan : 29th November 2019 (Bank working hour)
- Dates of Tier-1 Examination (CBE) : 2nd March 2020 to 11th March 2019
- Dates of Tier-2 (CBE) and Tier-3 (Des.) Examination : 22nd June 2020 to 25th June 2019
- For GEN Male/OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- Female candidates and SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen : Rs. 0/-
- Mode of Examination: CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Tier 1 Time Duration: 60 Minutes (For VH & Candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy:
- Tier-2 Time Duration: 120 Minutes (For VH/ OH: 160 Minutes)
- Tier-3 Time Duration: 60 Minutes (For VH/ OH: 80 Minutes)
- Tier-4 Time Duration: 45 Minutes
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject/citizen of Bhutan/Nepal.
- The candidates appearing in the final year of the Graduation (Degree Course)
Tier-I Pattern :
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
Tier-2 Exam Pattern :
|II||English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
|IV||General Studies (Finance and Economics)||200||200|
Tier III Pattern :
- Mode of Examination will be Pen and Paper mode.
- There will be a Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi (Writing of Essay/ Precis/Letter/ Application etc.)
- The Maximum Marks for this paper will be 100.
How to Apply for SSC CGL 2019 :
- Before Applying firstly Complete the Registration Process. Click here to Complete Registration
- After Clicking on the Above link, Click on the “New User? Register Now”
- Then you got a Log In Id and Password.
- Then Click on the link which is given below and Log in by using that Id and Password.
- Fill the Proper Require Data and Follow the Procedure then Submit it.