SSC 10+2 CHSL 2022: Notification Out For 5000+ Vacancies: Apply now at https://ssc.nic.in/
SSC10+2 CHSL 2022 Notification: Introduction
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) started the application period for the SSC CHSL 2022 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination on December 6. The application form must be submitted by January 4 to be considered. SSC 10+2 CHSL 2022 recruiting drive is being held to fill around 4500 posts. Apply online at https://ssc.nic.in/ if you are interested. The application can be amended by candidates from January 9 through January 10. In February or March of 2023, the Tier 1 Computer-Based Examination will take place.
Through the SSC CHSL Exam, thousands of positions are filled by the government each year, and lakhs of candidates register for the exam. The SSC CHSL will be held to find eligible candidates, in order to the fill positions such as Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), and Data Entry Operator Grade A across ministries and government offices.
SSC 10+2 CHSL 2022 Exam
Every year, the Staff Selection Commission administers the SSC CHSL exam to candidates seeking employment with the Indian government’s numerous Ministries, Departments, and Organizations. The Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) Exam is administered by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to candidates for a variety of positions, including:
- Sorting Assistants (SA) and postal assistants (PA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)/Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Data Entry Operator (Grade A)
SOME IMPORTANT DATES OF SSC 10+2 CHSL
- Application Begin: 06/12/2022
- Last Date For Registration: 04/01/2023
- Online Payment Last Date: 05/01/2023
- Offline Payment Last Date: 06/01/2023
- Correction Date: 09-10 January 2023
- Online Exam Date Paper I: February / March 2023
- Paper II Exam Date: As per Schedule
APPLICATION FEES ₹ SSC 10+2 CHSL
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/₹-
- SC / ST / PH: 0/-₹ (Nil)
- All Category Female: 0/-₹ (Exempted)
- Correction Charge First Time: 200/-₹
- Correction Charge Second Time: 500/-₹
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Fee Mode Only
- No cash payments are allowed.
SSC 10+2 CHSL 2022 Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2022 Rules.
SSC 10+2 CHSL 2022 Notification: Previous Exam Date
The SSC CHSL 2022 (tier 1) exam’s earlier date was February through March 2023. It is anticipated to be delayed. Any modifications to the exam schedule will be included in the new notification in the interim. The Commission will fill several openings for Data Entry Operator, Junior Secretariat Assistants, Postal Assistants, Lower Division Clerks, and Sorting Assistants through this Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (tier 1).
SSC 10+2 CHSL Vacancy 2022
Approximately 4500 positions have been made available through the SSC CHSL Notification 2022; the precise number of positions and other information will be released soon. SSC announced 4893 openings last year
How to Fill SSC 10+2 CHSL Online Form 2022
- Staff Selection Commission SSC All Region CR, MPR, NR, WR, KKR, and Other Region Are Yet to be Issued Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2021. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the CHSL and DEO Post 10+2 SSC Jobs 2021-22 Candidate Can Apply Online for 06 December 2022 to 04 January 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest SSC Recruitment 2022-2023 Application Form in Study Bihar Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Documents – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan the Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You Have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
SSC10+2 CHSL 2022 Eligibility Criteria
There are 3 important eligibility criteria that a candidate must fulfil in order to be eligible for the SSC CHSL 2022 exam. The 3 parameters are given below:
SSC 10+2 CHSL Nationality
A candidate must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st of January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
SSC 10+2 CHSL Tier 1 Syllabus
English Language: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting misspelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.
Number Systems: Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions, and Relationship between numbers.
Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin2 + Cos2 =1 etc.,
Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
General Awareness: Questions are designed to test the candidate‟s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research
• There is a negative marking in SSC 10+2 CHSL 2022 Tier 1 Exam. Giving a wrong answer to a question will lead to a penalty of 0.5 marks in all sections
• The exam duration is 75 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
SSC 10+2 CHSL Tier 2 Syllabus
This is a descriptive exam that is designed to test the written skills of the candidates in English/Hindi. The Paper would comprise writing an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/Application writing of approximately 150-200 words. The minimum qualifying marks in Tier II would be 33 per cent. The performance in Tier II would be included in preparing merit. The best way to prepare for the same is to read lots of articles from various newspapers. Apart from this, you need to be well aware of the pattern of Letters and Applications.
Thanks for visiting our website if you like more such content visit us again at https://studybihar.in/