UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023: A total of 577 Vacancies,
Last Date 17th March, Exam Date, Admit Card, Fill Your Form Now
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023: UPSC will publish a notification for the recruitment of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer in Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) with a total of 577 vacancies. The recruitment process will begun on 25th February, and the last date to apply is 17th March 2023.
All the intrested aspirents can fill their form on the official website of UPSC at https://www.upsc.gov.in/apply-online
Some Important Dates
- First Date to Fill Your Online Form – 25th February 2023
- last Date to Fill Your Online Form – 17th March 2023
- Admit Card Will Be Released on – One week Before The Exam
- Exam Date Will BE released in – June 2023
Form Fill-Up Fee
- The application fee for the general category is Rs. 100/-
- There is no fee for sc/st/pwbd/women candidates.
- All the application fees will be submitted through online mode, No cash will be accepted.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the UPSC EPFO recruitment, candidates must fulfill certain eligibility criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute.
- Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be between 20 to 30 years as on 1st August 2023. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per government rules.
- Experience: No prior experience is required for this post.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
The selection process for the UPSC EPFO recruitment consists of two stages:
- Written Examination: The written examination will be conducted in two phases: Phase-I (Objective type) and Phase-II (Descriptive type). The Phase-I examination will be conducted on 9th July 2023. The Phase-II examination will be conducted for those who qualify for Phase-I.
- Interview: Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for an interview. The interview will be conducted to test the candidate’s personality, communication skills, and knowledge.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023: Salary and Perks
The selected candidates will be appointed as Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer in EPFO at Level-8 of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 47,600-1,51,100). In addition to the salary, the selected candidates will also be entitled to other benefits and allowances as per the EPFO rules.
I would like to inform you that
Last Year a total of 421 got Appointed, last Vacancy released in year 2020
Thanks for visiting our website for more such content visit us again at https://studybihar.in/ For any comments or suggestions or any questions related to this write us down in the comment section.