University Management Information System, Bihar
Education Department, Government of Bihar is planning to implement University Management Information System UMIS across All Universities and Colleges in Bihar. UIMS System of Bihar will help Administration to Manage all the Data related to University under one Portal.
Benefits of University Management Information System UMIS in Bihar.
- Students will be get Admission perfectly in any University. UMIS will enable the Information related to all courses running under University and its constituent colleges.
- We will have perfect Data of Professor and Lecturer i.e Teaching Unit and Non teaching unit in our Universities.
- Monitoring Body will be empowered with Data to built a better Education environment in Bihar.
- Exam Results and Programmes will be monitored in better way.
- Competition will be among Universities to deliver better education Infrastructure.
- Reviews and Ranking will enable Students to shift better Institutions
- Most Beneficial will be the Centralised process of Recruitment and Selection from Data of Students i.e Campus Selection.
- Government will have all Data of Students and their merits
Presently we have many Universities in Bihar and all have their own Rules and Regulation. We are facing shortage of Teaching staff and standard of Teaching is very much low and this will enhance all this.
Well, Government is in Initial process for this and presently carrying out workshop with different companies. UMIS system requires greater frame work and process and this can’t be done easily. well, we are in process and hope this UMIS – University Management Information System will be beneficial for the state. Well, here is Government letter to prove it all.
UIMS automates all the university transactions, internal work flow procedures of a university as well as the interaction with the students, faculty, instructors, non-teaching staff, parents, alumni and the management. The UIMS allows universities to create a more structured organization, increase the transaction handling capacity and improves the system of internal control.
- Director Office
- Exam Management
- Department Management
- Building Management
- Research Management
- Staff Management
- Advance Scheduling
- HR Management
- Financial Accounting
- Hostel Management
- Inventory Management
- Alumni Association
- Communication System
- Scholarship Management
- Certification Management
- File Movement Management