1. Institutions fixed as sale centres.
2. Bank fixed as sale centres.
3. Application form and prospectus set for DCECE-2012 can be obtained by sending Demand draft to BCECE Board office
Controller of Examination,
IAS Association Building (Near Patna Airport)
P.O.- Veterinary College,
Last date for reciving Demand Draft: 21/03/2012
Application Fee for More than one Subject Group:
|Subject Group for appering||Category||Separate Fee(By Draft)|
|Any One||SC / ST||No any Separate Fee|
|For Other Candidates|
|Any Two||SC / ST||55/-|
|For Other Candidates||110/-|
|Any Three||SC / ST||110/-|
|For Other Candidates||220/-|
|Any Four||SC / ST||170/-|
|For Other Candidates||330/-|
|All Five||SC / ST||220/-|
|For Other Candidates||440/-|
- Separate Bank Draft required to attched with Application Form for More than one Subject Group
- The Bank Draft must be in favour of “Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board (DCECE)”, payable on any nationalised Bank at Patna.
|Category||Code||% of Reserved Seats||Remark|
|Scheduled Caste||SC||16 %|
|Scheduled Tribe||ST||1 %|
|Extremely Backward Caste||EBC||18 %|
|Backward Caste||BC||12 %|
|Reserved Category Girls||RCG||3 %|
|Disabled Quota||DQ||3 %||Out of available seats in each Institution|
|Service Men’s Quota||SMQ||Details Can be obtained from prospectus…|
Details Can be obtained from prospectus…
- Commencement of sale of Application Form from: 01/03/2012
- Last date of sale of Application Forms: 27/03/2012
- Last date of Receipt of Application Forms: 07/04/2012
- Date of Examination for [PMD] and [PM]: 05/05/2012
- Date of Examination for [PE], [PNE] and [HM]: 06/05/2012
In the event of any emergency, the BCECE Board may shift the scheduled dates.
ONLINE submission of Application Forms is under consideration.
This facility could not be available in DCECE-2012 Examination