Admission Schedule of LL.B. Course Session (2017 -20)
The Patna Law College under Patna University has notified Entrance Test for the admission of L.L.B (Three year course). Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 3 year LL.B. course at Patna Law College, Patna University for the session 2017-20. Interested candidates may apply for Bachelor of Law Entrance Test (BLET).
- Admission to LL.B. Part-I shall be open to candidates, having Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering or any other discipline from a recognized University or possessing such academic qualification as is considered equequivalent to a Bachelor’s degree by Patna University with at least 45 % marks in the Bachelor’s Honours Examination or 55% marks in pass course Examination.
- Appearing candidates in final year Bachelors Examination are also eligible to apply for the for the Entrance test subject to the condition that their examination results of Bachelors Degree must be declared before the date of admission to LL.B. Part-I.
- Online Application Starts on — 15th July ,2017
- Last date of for receipt of dully filled up application form — 07th July, 2017
- Admit card Downloading– 19th Jyly, 2017
- Date of Entrance Test – 12th August, 2017 (Reporting Time- 11:00 am)
- Publication of Result – 13th August, 2017
- Last Date of Receipt of Application for Admission – 24th August, 2017
- Last Date of Admission Under all Quota – 26th August ,2017
- Councelling And Admission – 16th August to 26th August 2017
- Induction Meet – 28th August 2017
- Commencement of Classes – 29th August 2017
For Further details click here www.patnauniversity.ac.in