who applied for Magadh University B.Ed & M.EdCourse and have write JET-2017 can check their MU JET B.Ed & M.Ed Scorecard 2017 online on the official web portal soon. In case any students getting difficulty in downloading their result can refer this below simple steps. It will help in navigating to the MU JET Result 2017 instantly.
B. Ed. Examination Result Click here>>
- Contenders have to go to the official URL’s of Magadh University which is www.magadhuniversity.ac.in
- Under News and Events, you will get the Magadh University Result of B.Ed & M.Ed. (Regular) Joint Entrance Test 2017 link.
- Click on that and it will redirect to the another page.
- Enter the registration number and other required details correctly in the prescribed boxes.
- Now submit the page and the scorecard will display on the monitor.
- Check the marks and download the pdf file of a result in the system.
- Take a printout of same by pressing ctrl+p for the further use in counselling (seat allotment).
Magadh University Merit List For B.Ed. & M.Ed. Result – 2017 Check Here Counseling Date & Cut Off:
The Magadh Univesity Examination department has been successfully completed the B.Ed JET 2017 (Joint Entrance Test) on 2nd of July 2017 for the offering admission in various affiliated colleges.The Department is all set to release Magadh Univ B.Ed Entrance Result 2017 online through its official website www.magadhuniversity.ac.in. MU JET B.Ed Scorecard 2017 will upload of those all contenders who successfully participate in the Magadh University B.Ed Entrance Exam 2017. For more information related to Magadh B.Ed Regular Course Admission 2017-19 scroll down and read.
The Vice Chancellor , has been given to understand that the Office of the Vice Chancellor shortly release Counselling (1st / 2nd Round) detailing the Schedule for Verfication of Documents for Seat Allotment at the Constituent Colleges and the Affliated Colleges under Magadh University.Total 8000 Seats in B.Ed College and 350 Seats in M.Ed College Counselling Starts.
Important Dates :
- Start Submit Counselling Form – 28.08.17
- Last Date Submit Counselling Form – 09.09.17, till 04pm
The candidates will get admission on the basis of their performance in entrance exam followed by counseling procedure. The University had declared the list of qualified candidates and counselling procedure will be schedule between 18.09.17 to 26.09.17. Second Merit List also uploded, The Qualifying marks are above 10 marks. Those candidates are intrested in B.Ed Courses so apply for admission through filling counselling form and directly contact through Magadh Univerity. All the candidates who will shortlisted in merit list can be attend the counseling round. Through this article we are providing completed information details regarding Magadh University B.Ed M.Ed &Counselling 2017-2019.
- M.Ed Admission Counselling 1st Cut off 129 Students
|UR||62 to 31|
|OBC||66 to 30|
|SC||62 to 30|
|BC1||59 to 30|
|BC2||56 to 30|
|SC||46 to 30|
- B.Ed Admission Counselling 1st Cut-Off 2017
|UR||65 to 43|
|BC2||61 to 43|
|BC1||59 to 43|
|SC||53 to 43|
Second Merit List 2017
- Qualifying Marks – 10
Documents Required at the Time of Admission:
Those candidates who will provisionally selected for the admission in B. Ed program (Regular) & M. Ed program (Regular) Session 2017-2019 under Magadh University, Bodh-Gaya after that they will directly appear for counseling session and they have to produce below mentioned document at the time of admission.
- The candidates have to produce all Original documents Marks/Certificate from Matric to Graduation/Post Graduate along with photocopies.
- Caste Certificate
- Two Passport size recent photograph
- Bank Draft of Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten thousand) on the day of Counselling in favour of Registrar, M.U., BodhGaya payable at Bodh-Gaya
- Joint Entrance Test Admit card (Original Copy)
- College Leaving/University Leaving Certificate in Original (It is mandatory)
If you have any query regarding Magadh University B.Ed & M.Ed Counselling 2017-2019 Counselling Seat Allotment, you can share with us through comemnt section. Thanks!
Was this helpful?
0 / 0