The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) started the process for online application for admission on 16 th November 2017. Interested candidates can visit the official website ignou.ac.in. The admission is open for more than 150 programmes for the January 2018 session. Candidates can apply for the master, bachelor, diploma and certificate programmes. The deadline for the application is December 31, 2017.
How To Apply
- Click on the link “IGNOU Announces Admission for January-2018 session”
- Click on “LOGIN” button from the homepage of Online admission system.
(Register as a new user if you don’t have login details. Fill personal details, programme details, qualification details, course details, and correspondence details. Remember, while filling qualification details)
- Login with your UserName and password
- Enter the details for the programmes you apply
- Pay your Programme fee
- Once you have uploaded the document and click the “NEXT” button you will get the Form Preview option.
- Eight: Save/Print your form for future reference.