Govt. Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur
This institution was started in 1924 in an area of 5 acres of land as Tirhut Technical Institute imparting journeymans training course Subsequently journeyman’s course was closed and diploma in Engineering started in 1949 with a total intake of sixty. In the expansion scheme of 1960-61, the intake was increased to 180 (C+M+E) each of 60 nos. and the Institution was renamed as Government Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur.
Government Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur-842001
E-mail: [email protected]
Helpline Number: 0621-2247675