Bihar Police has going to release a new employment notification for Bihar Police Daroga Vacancy 2017 on the official web portal. By this notification, the commission has willing to recruit 1734 of fresh aspirants for the post of Inspector, 17 post reserve for Game qouta. Now, the aspirants who are waiting for jobs in the Police Department, utilise this opportunity to grab the job in Bihar Govt sectors.
Bihar Police Inspector Exam Pattern:
- The written test will be Objective Type.
- The Written Exam will be of 200 marks
- There will be 02 parts of the written examination.
- Part I will consist of General Hindi
- Part II will consist of questions from General Knowledge.
- The time allotted to solve the exam will be 02 Hours and 15 minutes.
- There will be 02 mark awarded for correct answer and 0.02 marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
- The pattern of questions will be Objective Type.
|Question Pattern||Part||Subject||Marks||Qualified Percentage|
|II||General Knowlege and Other Subject||200|
Total Number of Vacancies: 1717 posts.
|Category||No. of Posts|
For General Category: 40%
For SC/ST /Women Category: 33.5%
For BC/OBC Category: 35%
From this page, aspirants can check the Bihar Police Inspector Notification 2017 application process, eligibility, admit card, syllabus and pattern etc. More updates about this advertisement,Candidates can be touch with our pages daily.