Bihar Police has going to release a new employment notification for Bihar Police Daroga Vacancy 2017 on the official web portal. By this notification, the commission has willing to recruit 1734 of fresh aspirants for the post of Inspector, 17 post reserve for Game qouta. Now, the aspirants who are waiting for jobs in the Police Department, utilise this opportunity to grab the job in Bihar Govt sectors.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Registration :- 24.10.2017
- Last date of Fee Submission :- 30.11.2017
- Last date of form Submission :- 30.11.2017
How to Apply :
- First, visit the official web portal www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
- Then search for official notification link.
- Read the notification carefully for eligibility.
- Now click on the Police Sub Inspectors in Bihar Police link.
- Register for Bihar Daroga Vacancy 2017.
- Enter the required details as per guidelines.
- And also attach the scanned images of photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee as per category wise.
- Finally, take a hard copy for future use.
Bihar Police Inspector Exam Pattern:
- The written test will be Objective Type.
- The Written Exam will be of 200 marks
- There will be 02 parts of the written examination.
- Part I will consist of General Hindi
- Part II will consist of questions from General Knowledge.
- The time allotted to solve the exam will be 02 Hours and 15 minutes.
- There will be 02 mark awarded for correct answer and 0.02 marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
- The pattern of questions will be Objective Type.
|Question Pattern||Part||Subject||Marks||Qualified Percentage|
|II||General Knowlege and Other Subject||200|
Total Number of Vacancies: 1717 posts.
|Category||No. of Posts||Reservation for Women Seats (35%)|
For General Category: 40%
For SC/ST /Women Category: 33.5%
For BC/OBC Category: 35%
From this page, aspirants can check the Bihar Police Inspector Notification 2017 application process, eligibility, admit card, syllabus and pattern etc. More updates about this advertisement,Candidates can be touch with our pages daily.