Bihar Board released, the matriculate class 10 examination will be held from February 21 to February 28 and Class 12 examination will be conducted from February 7 to February 19, 2018. and supplementary school examination in the month of November on the basis of course by the Board. So all students from Bihar Board in secondary class are advised to check and download exam routine on the official website www.biharboard.ac.in.
Bihar Board Matric 2018 Exams: Instructions
- The duration of the exam is of 3 hours 15 minutes.
- The exam is conducted in both first and second half.
- Candidates are given 15 minutes questions paper reading time.
- It is advised that the candidates report at the examination center at least half an hour prior to exam time.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to carry their admit cards. Otherwise they will not be permitted to appear in the exam.
- Candidates should not opt any unfair means for writing the examination. If caught the exam would be cancelled for the candidate.
Bihar Board Time Table 2018 for Class 10th
|21st February 2018||English|
|22st February 2018||Social Science|
|23st February 2018||Science|
|24st February 2018||Mathematics|
|26st February 2018||मातृ भाषा (हिंदी,उर्दू, बांग्ला एवं मैथली )|
|27st February 2018||संस्कृत, अरबी, फ़ारसी एवं भोजपुरी|
|28st February 2018||Optional Subject|