Bihar Board Guest Teacher Vacancy
Bihar Government has approved the Recruitment on total 4257 Bihar State Guest Teachers posts. Bihar Government through the Press release Notification has notified the Recruitment Notification on Guest Teachers vacancies in the State Operative 10+2 Schools. Applications from are available to be invited from 22nd May 2018 to 4th June 2018 in Official website www.educationbihar.gov.in
Total No of Posts : 4257
- English- 1041
- Mathematics- 791
- Physics- 1024
- Chemistry- 974
- Geology- 137
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum age group is 21 and Maximum is 65.
- Teacher will be given Maximum of 25 thousand i.e 1000 per day.
- Applicant Must have the Graduate degree with 55% Marks
- BEd Degree with qualifying marks in Paper 2 of B.ed Middle teacher Eligibility test.
- B.Tech/M.tech Candidates Can get chance to take part in recruitment.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Application Form– 22th May 2018
- Last Date for Application Form submission– 04th June 2018
- Display of Merit List among applications– 09th June 2018
- Selected candidates Options filling– 10th June 2018- 13th June 2018
- Service of Selected teachers to be provided to schools– By 15th June 2018
B.Tech / M.Tech candidates can also be Guest Teacher Here is the Guidelines :
Students of B.Tech/M.Tech and Post Graduation can also Apply for the Guest teacher. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology, Botany & English Subjects are Eligible.
Here is the Priority of Selection : Method of Selection of Guest Teacher Bihar :
- PG Students who have qualified STET (Paper 2) will be given first priority.
- +2 retired teacher whose age is under 65 years.
- Post Graduate at the third Priority.
- M.Tech/ B.Tech will be taken in to consideration if seats remain Vacant.