B. R. A. Bihar University, Muzaffarpur
Apply Online For M.Ed. Course (2017-2019)
BRABU M.ED(2017-2019) – B. R. A. Bihar University, Muzaffarpur is Conducting for the Candidate seeking Admission to the M.ED Course. Those Candidate to get Admission to their desired courses and intrested in teaching sector, To apply for the BRABU M.ED(2017-2019) candidates needs to fill the Online Application form which has already available on the official site www.onlinebrabu.co.in
List of M.Ed. Colleges under B.R.A. Bihar University, Muzaffarpur (Bihar)
CollegeName Location Phone
L.N.Mishra College of Business Management Muzaffarpur 0621-2243071
Bihar M.Ed. Entrance Exam 2017 Important Dates
- Important Dates
- Start Date: 2nd August, 2017
- Last Date: 4th September, 2017
- Last Date of Payment: 4th September, 2017
- Admit card Download Date: 5th September, 2017
- Date & Time of Examination: 10/09/2017, 1:00 PM
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES BEFORE APPLYING ONLINE
Those Candidates who are Eligible for the Application form for BRABU M.ED(2017-2019) ,are available on the official website on www.onlinebrabu.in, Candidates should keep ready the following items in your hand before applying Application form :-
1) Email id
2) Mobile no
3) Scanned photo ( 150px x 185 px) : under 100 KB
4) Scanned signature (150 px x 45 px) : under 50 KB
5) Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card
Guidelines for filling-up online application form are available on the official website onlinebrabu.co.in
Instructions for filling online application form
To apply, Candidates have to follow the following Instructions are given below :
- You need to create an account to filled up Application form for M. Ed. Course.
- Place the mouse over on “Apply Online” menu.
- New user will click on Registration menu for register account.
- Registered user click on Login menu with their email and password.
- After registration or login user will submit their Application form for M.Ed. Course.
- After form submission User will use Debit card/Credit card/Net banking/E-vallet for payment of Rs. 1000 + Rs. 2% (Payment Gateway Charges) Total = Rs. 1020.
- Online Application process must be completed on or before 18.07.2017
Eligibility Criteria for BRABU M.ED(2017-2019)
- Candidates seeking admission to the M. Ed. programme should have obtained at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade in the following programmes
- a) B. Ed.
- b) B. A. B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed
- c) B. EI. Ed.
- d) D. EI. Ed. with an undergraduate degree (With 50% marks in each)
BRABU M.ED Ordinance Regulation
Download Ordinance & Regulation regulation_med
Reservation Policy for M.Ed online application form
- Reservation of seats for the candidates of reserved categories shall be as per State Government’s rules.
- There of 3% seats will be reserved for Person With Disability (PWD) candidates i.e. Visually Impaired (1%), Hearing Impaired (1%) & Orthopedically Handicapped (1%). These 3% seats are within the intake limit. Percentage of disability will be taken into consideration at the time of selection. The 3% seats of PWD candidates shall be filled up within the seat limit fixed for that particular category to which the PWD candidates belong to.
- The reserved category candidates shall have to submit a copy of the certificate mentioning that the candidate belongs to a particular reserved category from an officer not below the rank of S.D.M.
Fee Structure for filling online application form
- Form Fee :- Rs. 1000/-
- Service Charge :- 2%/-
BRABU M.ED Admit Cards and Result
The Applied Candidates will get the Admit cards from official website on onlinebrabu.co.in , and result will also be published on site onlinebrabu.co.in
IF YOU DO KNOW YOUR APPLICATION FORM NO.
IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR APPLICATION FORM NO.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0