B. R. A. Bihar University, Muzaffarpur
Apply Online For B.Ed. Course (2017-2019)
BRABU B.ED (2017-2019) – B. R. A. Bihar University, Muzaffarpur is Conducting for the Candidate seeking Admission to the B.ED Course. Those Candidate to get Admission to their desired courses and intrested in teaching sector, To apply for the BRABU B.ED(2017-2019) candidates needs to fill the Online Application form which has already available on the official site www.onlinebrabu.in
List of B.Ed. Colleges under B.R.A. Bihar University, Muzaffarpur (Bihar)
The Entrance Exam going to be held on 30th july 2017, and the List of the B.ED colleges under the Bihar University such as In under Muzaffarpur District has 14 colleges ,Vaishali Distics has also 14 Colleges, East champaran District has 5 colleges, East champaran District has 2 colleges and Sitamarhi District has 2 colleges, for detailed information about list of colleges under each district is also available on official site www.onlinebrabu.in
Bihar B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2017 Important Dates
- Start Date: 25th June, 2017
- Last Date: 18th July, 2017
- Last Date of Payment: 20th July, 2017
- Date of Correction: 16-18 July, 2017
- Admit card Download Date: 22th July to 29th July, 2017
- Date of Test: 30th July, 2017
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES BEFORE APPLYING ONLINE
Those Candidates who are Eligible for the Application form for BRABU B.ED(2017-2019) ,are available on the official website on www.onlinebrabu.in, Candidates should keep ready the following items in your hand before applying Application form :-
1) Email id
2) Mobile no
3) Scanned photo ( 150px x 185 px) : under 100 KB
4) Scanned signature (150 px x 45 px) : under 50 KB
5) Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card
Guidelines for filling-up online application form are available on the official website onlinebrabu.in
Instructions for filling online application form
To apply, Candidates have to follow the following Instructions are given below :
- You need to create an account to filled up Application form for B. Ed. Course.
- Place the mouse over on “Apply Online” menu.
- New user will click on Registration menu for register account.
- Registered user click on Login menu with their email and password.
- After registration or login user will submit their Application form for B.Ed. Course.
- After form submission User will use Debit card/Credit card/New banking/E-vallet for payment.
- The online application fee is Rs. 1000 + Rs. 50 (Payment Gateway Charges) Total = Rs. 1050.
- Payment only Accepted throught Debit card/Credit card/New banking/E-vallet, DD or Cash is not accepted.
- If your payment status is unpaid. Kindly check after 24 hours.
- If your payment status is unpaid, you are not eligible for entrance test.
- Online Application process must be completed on or before 18.07.2017
- Candidate will download filled up application form after 24 hours of successfull payment.
- No need to send hard copy of the application form in University/Colleges.
Eligibility Criteria for BRABU B.ED(2017-2019)
- The candidate with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and for in the Master’s Degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanity/ Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology.
- Candidates with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification/examination recognized by the Academic Council of respective University equivalent there to be eligible for admission to the programme.
- No such applicant shall be admitted, who has not applied for the admission within notified time or who, on being selected for admission, does not get himself/herself admitted within specified time, except where the delay has been condoned by the Competent authority for some valid reason.
- Reservation of seats for the candidates of reserved categories shall be as per State Government’s rules.
- There of 3% seats will be reserved for Person With Disability (PWD) candidates i.e. Visually Impaired (1%), Hearing Impaired (1%) & Orthopedically Handicapped (1%). These 3% seats are within the intake limit. Percentage of disability will be taken into consideration at the time of selection. The 3% seats of PWD candidates shall be filled up within the seat limit fixed for that particular category to which the PWD candidates belong to.
- The reserved category candidates shall have to submit a copy of the certificate mentioning that the candidate belongs to a particular reserved category from an officer not below the rank of S.D.M.
BRABU B.ED Exam Patterns
- This will be a Objective type exam.
- 100 Question will be asked in all sections.
- Teaching Potential/ English/ Numerical Ability/ General Knowledge/ Mental Ability will be the main Exam topics
- Each Question will carry one marks, there will be no negative marking .
- Candidates will be called for the counselling process according to scores of Entrance Exam.
BRABU B.ED Admit Cards and Result
The Applied Candidates will get the Admit cards from official website on onlinebrabu.in , and result will also be published on site onlinebrabu.in .
BRABU B.ED (2017-2019) Fee Structure :
- 1st Year Fee – 65000
- 2nd Year Fee – 35000
BRABU B.Ed Admission date extended :
BRABU admission date may be extension of the last date for online submission of application forms for admission to B.Ed.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0