ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Vacancy of Field Worker, ECG Technician and other Posts. Candidates are Apply the Application Form via… this posts. All the details of Notice given below and fill the application form.
- Application form start From Date- 02/02/2021.
- Application Ends at Date- 10/02/2021
Name Of Posts-
- Junior Project Coordinator-01 Post
- Field Worker (Optometrist)-02 Posts
- Field Worker (ECG Technician)-02 Posts
- Field Worker-03 Posts
Junior Project Coordinator–
- Master of Public Health from a recognized Institute. Knowledge of MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
Field Worker (Optometrist)-
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistants course (2 years ) from a recognized institute. Candidates to be registered in Telangana Para Medical council.
Field Worker (ECG Technician)-
- Two years ECG Technician Diploma from a recognized Institute. Candidates should be registered in the Telangana Para Medical council.
- Bachelor in Nutrition/Social Work/Sociology/Anthropology/Psychology/Nursing from recognized University. Candidates are advised to check the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
- Junior Project Coordinator- 30 Years.
- Field Worker (Optometrist)- 30 Years.
- Field Worker (ECG Technician)- 30 Years.
- Field Worker-03 Posts- 30 Years.
- Junior Project Coordinator- Rs. 40,000/-
- Field Worker (Optometrist)- Rs. 20,000/-
- Field Worker (ECG Technician)-Rs. 20,000/-
- Field Worker- Rs. 20,000/-
How to Apply-
- Click on the link given below,
- Download the Application from
- Fill the Application and Submit them at the Email-Id = [email protected]