Govt Polytechnic Siwan Bihar

Govt. Polytechnic, Siwan

About College:

GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC SIWAN was established by the Government of Bihar with a view to gather to the needs of the people of the state in emerging areas of Technology and to provide the art of teaching-learning facilities as available elsewhere in the country. G.P. Siwan started its journey with humble beginning with Diploma in Commercial Practice.

Address : Bawan Dih, Bihar 841203

Govt Polytechnic Siwan
Govt Polytechnic Siwan
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Applied Science & Humanities
  • Civil Engineering

Admission Process:

The BCECE Board conducts Diploma Entrance Competitive Examination for admission in Govt. Polytechnic, Siwan and AICTE approved Private Polytechnic in the State of Bihar.:

Minimum Qualification

The minimum qualification required to pursue the above mentioned Polytechnic courses is – 10th passed from a recognized board. 12th passed students are also eligible to pursue these programs. The decision of the B.C.E.C.E.B., regarding eligibility of any applicant shall be final.

Only those candidates can get admission who are the citizen of India and

  • Their parents are the native of Bihar.
  • Their parents are domiciled in Bihar.
  • Their parents are registered refugee of Bihar.
  • Their parents are native of other states but employee of Govt. of Bihar.

Important Notice


Documents required at Reporting Centre on or before
scheduled date and time with following documents:


(a) Copy of downloaded Part-A & Part-B of Application form

(b) Original admit Card

(c) Copy of Rank Card

(d) Copy of downloaded Allotment Letter (3 copies)

((e) Six copies of Passport Size Photograph (as uploaded in online Application Form)

(f) 10th Board Certificate / Matric / equivalent Certificate and Admit Card as proof of age & Identity.

(g) School Leaving certificate (original school leaving certificate is mandatory during admission.

(h) Aadhar card for ID Proof.

(i) Residential certificate for native of Bihar issued by Concerned C.O of Permanent residence.

(j) Caste Certificate issued by concerned C.O. of Permanent residence (In case of reserve category candidates)


Was this helpful?

0 / 0

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: