Bihar ITI, Application Process 2021 has been started from 5th July 2021. Admission process will be managed by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). It conducts Bihar ITICAT (Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test) examination to offer admission in various trades of ITI. Candidates can get admission in the field of Engineering and Non- Engineering ITI trades. Various Government and private institute offer admission based on ITICAT scores. Candidates must read this article to know all about Bihar ITICAT Admission 2021 including details i.e. dates, application form, fee, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
Bihar ITICAT 2021 Application process has been started from 5th July 2021. Click here to apply.
Bihar ITICAT Admission 2021 Dates
Here in the table candidates can check official Bihar ITICAT Admission 2021 dates:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Application starts from||5th July 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||5th August 2021|
|Last date for payment through challan||First week of August 2021|
|Last date for payment through online mode||Last week of August 2021|
|Application correction||Last week of August 2021|
- Bihar ITICAT Application fee can be submitted by online / offline mode.
- Candidates can make online payment via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Offline fee can be paid through e challan.
- Fee is non- refundable under any circumstances.
Candidates can check application fee for all categories in the given table:
|For unreserved category||Rs. 750|
|For PWD category||Rs. 430|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs. 100|
Bihar ITICAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through Bihar ITICAT 2021 eligibility criteria before applying:
- Nationality: Indian national candidates are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have completed age of 14 years as on 1st August 2021. There will be no upper age limit criteria.
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 10th level or its equivalent examination from any recognised board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed their qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 10th class will also be eligible to apply.
- Medical Fitness: Candidates should have medical fitness certificate/ proof.
Bihar ITICAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check complete Bihar ITICAT 2021 exam pattern below:
- Mode of Exam: Bihar ITICAT will be organised through offline mode.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions will be asked in examination.
- Number of questions: Total 150 questions will be asked in question paper.
- Exam Duration: Exam will be conducted in 2 hours 30 minutes
- Total Marks: Question paper will be of total 300 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 2 marks will be provided.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in exam.
Here in the table candidates can check subject wise number of questions:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Bihar ITICAT 2021 Syllabus
Bihar ITICAT 2021 Syllabus will be prepared based on 10th standard. Questions will be asked from mathematics, physics and chemistry subjects. Candidates must prepare topics from NCERT books first then prefer other books.