Patliputra University will issue a notice of UG/PG admission, students who Are willing to get admission may apply by filling the application form with all important details on or before the end date. Check an easy step-by-step method to fill the online form. The university offers various UG, PG, PG diploma courses in various subjects in the fields of commerce, science, humanities, education, management, computer applications, library science, and law. Candidates who want to take admission may apply in the month of June.
|Patliputra University Admission Registration Start Date||17 June 2021|
|Last Date of Patliputra University Admission Registration||23 June 2021|
- Students should have passed intermediate level exams with Mathematics as a compulsory subject for admission UG program
- Students should possess any degree or equivalent for admission in PG Programme
- The minimum aggregate score of 45% is required to be eligible to apply.
- Class X and XII mark sheet & passing certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet
- CLS or SLC
- Migration Certificate
- Reservation or Caste Certificate
- Parent’s Income Certificate
- Disability Certificate
Patliputra University Admission Process
- Students of eligible and dynamic students will be selected based on their performance in the previous qualifying examination.
- Tech admissions will be based on scores in either BCECE or JEE Mains.
- For all Honours programs, you need to score 45% aggregate.
- Admission to BDS will be based on scores in NEET-UG plus scores in +2.
- Candidates are advised to appear for UGCET conducted for admission to BBA, BMS, BTTM, and ASPM courses.
- Ed admissions will be based on scores in either UGCET or Bihar B.Ed CET.
- For admission to MBA students qualify for either CAT / MAT / ATMA / JMET.
- Admissions will be based on scores in PGCET for courses like MCA, MA, LSW, M.Sc, M.Com, B.Lib & M.Lib.