National Institute of Technology Patna invites application for admission to Ph.D Programme through Institute Admission Test and/or Interview during Odd Semester July-December 2023; for the Session 2023-24 in the following departments as detailed below:
NIT Patna has released the notice for admission to PhD course. Applications by June 27 www.nitp.acc.in.
The list of qualified candidates will be released on July 3. Test and result is on 10th July. The interview will be held on 11 to 13 July. The merit list will be released on 19th. Nomination is to be done for a total of 113 seats. The application fee is Rs 1500. SC, ST, PWD will be charged Rs 750.
Candidates with following qualification will be eligible for admission to the Ph. D. Programme of the Institute.
(i) M.Tech./ M.E./ M. Arch/ M. Planning/M. Design or equivalent degree with at least 6.5 CGPA [in the scale of 10) or 50 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized technical institute or university.
(ii) B.Tech/BE/B.Arch/MCA*/ M. equivalent degree with First class, if not specifically mentioned NET/ CSIR-NET scor CGPA with a valid GATE/UGC- for CSE brancl
(iii) The minimu percent in case of candidates GC-NET/CSrR-NET score card at the time of submission of application form.
(v) The sponsored candidates are exempted from GATE/NET examination.
(vi| The candidates who possess certificates/qualifications from any of the professional societies [such as The Institution of Engineers flndia) (lE), The Institution of Civil Engineers (lCE), The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE), The Aeronautical Society of India [AeSI), The Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers, including Polymer and Environmental.
- Programme Fee Structure :
Ph.D (Regular) Rs.42,950/-
Ph.D (Part-Time) Rs.42,95O/-
NIT Patna PhD Admission 2023
- Last date of online Payment: 26th June 2023
- Last date of online application: 27th June 2023
- Display of list of eligible candidates for Admission Test on Institute’ website :03July 2023
- Admission Test: 10th July 2023
- Result of Written Admission Test: 10thJuly 2023
- Interview for eligible candidates (Full Time/Part Time/JRF/SRF): 11 to 13 July2023
- Merit List of selected candidates: 19th July 2023
- Admission and Registration in 1st Semester : It will be notified later