Patliputra University (ppu.ac.in)
About University :
In 2015, the education minister of Bihar announced that Magadh University (MU) may be divided into two or three universities due to the difficulties faced in managing the colleges of oversized MU. In July month of the same year, then vice-chancellor of MU, Mohammad Ishtiyaque decided to strengthen the Patna branch office of the university to reduce the student’s need to visit the university headquarters situated at Bodh Gaya. As a part of the strengthening process, a committee was set up to monitor the expansion and growth of the Patna branch office. On 30 July 2016, Bihar cabinet passed Bihar State Universities (Amendement) Bill 2016 and approved the creation of Patliputra University by bifurcating the Magadh University. A notice was issued in October 2017 inviting application from candidates for the posts of vice–chancellor and pro–vice chancellor. On 19 March 2018, Bihar Governor Satya Pal Malik appointed Girish Kumar Choudhary and Gulab Chand Ram Jaiswal as the pro–vice chancellor and vice–chancellor of the Patliputra University respectively under the Bihar State University (Amendment) Act 1976.
Website of Patliputra University : www.patliputra.university
- BCA – 1850
- BBA – 100
- BBM – 1135
- BSC (IT) – 610
- EWUM – 78
- BIOTECHNOLOGY – 452
- END MICROBIOLOGY – 40
- MSPM – 30
- TOURISM MANAGEMENT – 120
- BILIS – 400
- BIOCHEMISTRY -90
U.G. Course List and Course Duration of the course
1 BCA Bachelor of Computer Application 3 yrs.
2 BBA Bachelor of Business Administration 3 yrs.
3 BBM Bachelor of Business Management 3 yrs.
4 BSc IT Bachelor of Information Technology 3 yrs.
5 BEWM Bachelor of Environmental & Water Management 3 yrs.
6 BIOTECH Bachelor of Bio – Technology 3 yrs.
7 BIMB Bachelor of Industrial Micro Biology 3 yrs.
8 BASPM Bachelor of Advertisement & Sales Promotion &
9 BTTM Bachelor of Tourism & Travel Management 3 yrs.
10 BIOINFO Bachelor of Bioinformatics 3 yrs.
11 BIOCHM Bachelor of Bio – Chemistry 3 yrs.
12 BLIS Bachelor of Library & Information Science 1yr.
BCA / B.Sc. IT / BBM / BBA / BEWM / BIOCHM / BIMB / BIOINFO – ₹ 15,000/- per year
BIOTECH – ₹ 16,000/- per year
BLIS – ₹ 12,500/- per year
BASPM / BTTM – ₹ 6,000/- per year
- Graduation Merit List of Different Colleges in Patliputra University.
College’s Under Patliputra University
|SN||College Code||College Name||Principal / Prof. Incharge||Tel. No.||Mobile No.||Website||Details|
|1||PPU-1401||B.L.P. College, Masaurhi||Prin. – Dr. Sadhu Saran Sec. – Dr. Dharmbir Prasad||7779810860, 9934910373||Details|
|2||PPU-1402||Bhuwaneshwari Raja Mahavidyalaya,||Details|
|3||PPU-1403||D.N. College, Masaurhi||Prin. – Dr. Anil Kr. Sinha Sec. – Dr. N.K. Yadav||9431492159(W) /7739606956||Details|
|4||PPU-1404||Kameshwar Prasad Singh College, Nadwan||Prin. – Dr. Krishna Kant Sharma||0612 – firstname.lastname@example.org||.||Details|
|5||PPU-1405||L.P. Sahi College, Patna||Prin. – Dr. Ram Bachan Rai Sec. – Dr. Bisam Sharma||9431023600/ ————–||email@example.com||Details|
|7||PPU-1407||P.L.S. College, Masaurhi||Prin. – Dr. Damodar Pd. Singh Sec. – Dr. Parsh Singh||9835202180/ ————–||firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com||Details|
|8||PPU-1408||P.N.K. College, Achhua||Prin. – Dr. Jitendra Pd. Sec. – Manorma Devi||9334447341/ —————||Details|
|9||PPU-1409||Patna Muslim Science College, Patna||Prin. – Md. Firoz Alam Sec. – Kashim Raja||9431280954||Details|
|10||PPU-1410||R.P.S. College, Bailey Road, Patna||Prin. – Dr. Mahesh Pd. Singh Sec. – Pushp Ajay||06115 – 234060||9304730966/ —————||firstname.lastname@example.org||Details|
|11||PPU-1411||R.P.S.Mahila College, Bailey Road, Patna||06115 – email@example.com||Details|
|12||PPU-1412||S.K.M.V. College, Fatuha||Prin. – Dr. Ram Babu Pd. Yadav Sec. –||Details|
|13||PPU-1413||S.N.A. Evening College, Barh||Prin. – Dr. Syed Imtiyaz Husain Sec. –||9576838335 9430212892||Details|
|1||PPU-2401||G.D.M. College, Harnaut||Prin. – Dr. Shambhunath Pd. Sinha Sec. – Dr. D.D. Pandey||9931025084 firstname.lastname@example.org||Details|
|2||PPU-2402||K.S.T. College, Sohsarai||Prin. – Dr. Ashok Kumar Sec. – Dr. Sarvan Kumar||9430567174 —————||email@example.com||Details|
|3||PPU-2403||Magadh Mahavidyalaya, Chandi, Nalanda||Prin. – Dr. Ayodhaya Prasad Sec. – Hari Narayan Singhfirstname.lastname@example.org||Details|
|4||PPU-2404||Maha Bodhi College, Nalanda||Prin. – Dr. Arvind Kumar Sec. – Sarwan Kumar||9835624296 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org||Details|
|5||PPU-2405||Nalanda Sodh Sansthan||Details|
|6||PPU-2406||P.M.S. College, Paharpura||Prin. – Biraj Nandan Pd. Sec. – Rajendra Pd. Singh||9304524711/ email@example.com||Details|
|7||PPU-2407||R.P.S. College, Harnaut||Prin. – Dr. Upendra Kr. Sinha Sec. – Sri Sudhir Kumar||9973119505/ ————-||Details|
|8||PPU-2408||S.P. College, Hilsa||Prin. – Dr. Surendra Pd. Singh Sec. – Dr. Usha Sinha||9472472803/ —————–||Details|
|9||PPU-2409||Snatak College, Nalanda||Details|
|10||PPU-2410||Vardhman Mahavir College, Pawapuri||Prin. – Dr. Chandra Bhushan Prasad Singh Sec. – Dr. Shavitri Devi||—————–/ firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com|
A.N. College, Patna
- Accorded “Colleges with Potential for Excellence (CPE)Status” thrice since
- Accredited with Grade “A” by NAAC in 2005 and 2011 and in 2017 with
Grade “A” (Third cycle) with C.G.P.A. 3.27/4.
- A distinguish partner of “Erasmus Mundas, Linnaeus Palme Academic
exchange programmes” of European Union.
- U.K. India Education Research Initiatives (UKIERI).
- collaborations with universities of Europe, U.S.A., South Korea and other countries.
2. A.N.S. College, Barh
- Run 15 postgraduates and undergraduates programmes and many vocational/ professional courses.
- Sprawling campus, well-furnished laboratories, adequate infrastructures,
- spacious class rooms and Girl’s Hostel.
- Website: www.anscollege.org
3. Sri Arvind Mahila College, Patna
- NAAC accredited Grade “B+” with CGPA 2.51/4.
- Offers degree in Bachelor of Arts, Commerce and Science.
- A premier Girl’s college running Vocational/Professional Courses.
4. B.D. College, Patna
- NAAC accredited grade ‘B’ with CGPA 2.39.
- A well known destination for students of Commerce, Arts and Science.
- Runs multifaceted programs including vocational courses like BCA, BBM, B.Sc(IT), Biotechnology, Industrial Microbiology and professional courses.
- Website : bdcollegepatna.com
5. B.S. College, Danapur
- One of the well acknowledged colleges of Patliputra University.
- Sprawling Campus endowed with natural surroundings.
- Runs multifacet programs including many vocational and professional courses.
6. College of Commerce, Arts and Science, Patna
- Re-accredited as Grade “A” in 2014 with CGPA 3.1/4.
- A distinguished college running numerous P.G., U.G., Vocational/Professional and Add on courses.
- Robust infrastructures, well equipped laboratories and dedicated set of teachers.
- Collaborations with NIDAN, NHRDN, ABTF and Konkur University, South Korea.
- Website: www.cocpatna.org
7. G.J. College, Rambagh, Bihta
- NAAC accredited college
- Runs several U.G. Courses in conventional as well as job oriented courses, sprawling campus and good infrastructures.
- Website: www.gjcollegebihta.org
8. Ganga Devi MahilaMahavidyalaya, Patna
- NAAC accredited Grade “B” with CGPA 2.46/4.
- Imparts quality education to girls in Science, Arts, Informational Technology and Management; wellequipped laboratory, computer lab and library.
9. J.D. Women’s college, Patna
- NAAC accredited Grade “B” with CGPA 2.16/4.
- A premier women’s college to foster the cause of education for women in the state of Bihar.
- Runs U.G. and P.G courses alongwith several vocational/Professional courses, well equipped laboratories supported by good infrastructures.
- Website: www.jdwcpatna.com
10. Jagat Narayan Lal College, Khagaul, Patna
- A sub-urban college nurturing the cause of education in remote area with lush green five acres campus.
- Runs U.G. courses in conventional subjects.
- Website: www.jnlcollegekhagaul.com
11. Maltidhari College, Naubatpur, Patna
- Runs U.G. Courses in 15 subjects including Science, Arts and Vocational.
- Sprawling campus with adequate infrastructures serving rural as well as shifting urban demographic.
- Website: www.maltidharicollege.org
12. M.M. College, Bikram
- Runs multifacet U.G programs including Vocational courses.
- Serving rural masses with good infrastructures and a good computer lab and good library.
13. Mahila College, Khagaul, Patna
- One of oldest and widely acclaimed women’s college in semiurban area running U.G. courses in Science, Arts and Commerce.
- Lush green campus with requisite infrastructures.
- Website: www.mahilacollegekhagaul.com
14. Ram Krishna Dwarika College, Patna
- NAAC accredited college with distinguished faculty members.
- Runs U.G. courses in Science, Arts, Commerce and Vocational/Professional courses.
- Website: www.rkdmahavidyalay.org
15. R.L.S.Y. College, Bakhtiyarpur
- Runs multifacet conventional and vocational courses.
- Excellent connectivity, Ecofriendly sprawling campus, good infrastructures, large playground, well equipped halls, spacious classrooms and rich library.
- Website: www.rlsycollegebakhtiyarpur.org
16. R.P.M. College, Patna City
- Runs U.G. courses in Arts and Science; Committed to the cause of women’s empowerment through access to education.
- Wi-Fi enabled campus, wellequipped laboratories, seminar hall and central library.
- Website: www.rpmcollegepatna.com
17. Ram Ratan Singh College, Mokama
- NAAC accredited Grade “B” with CGPA 2.27/4.
- Runs 12 UG courses in science and Arts serving marginalized population of adjacent rural communities.
- Website: www.rrscollege.org
18. Sri Guru Gobind Singh College, Patna Saheb
- Runs multifaceted U.G. programs including vocational courses.
- Good infrastructures having Administrative Building, Conference Room, well-furnished classrooms, two computer labs and good library with reading hall.
- Website: www.sggscollege.in
19. S.M.D. College, Punpun, Patna
- NAAC accredited Grade “B” with C.G.P.A 2.14/4.
- Offers 12 UG courses in Science, Arts and Vocational courses; serves suburban population of Patna, 6 acres sprawling campus, well equipped laboratories and classrooms.
- Website: www.smdcollegepunpun.com
20. T.P.S. College, Patna
- NAAC accredited Grade “B” College with CGPA 2.57/4.
- Runs U.G and P.G. courses in Science, Arts and UG Courses in Vocational One of the premier college of Patna with good infrastructure.
- Website: www.tpscollege.com
21. Kisan College, Nalanda
- A premier college of Nalanda serving rural population.
- Runs U.G courses in Science, Arts & Commerce and Vocational UG and PG Courses. wellequipped laboratories, computer labs, well developed infrastructures and sports facilities.
- Website: www.kisancollege.co.in
22. Nalanda College, Biharsharif
- NAAC accredited Grade “B” with C.G.P.A. 2.56/4.
- Having the distinction of being one of the oldest College in Bihar with 144 years of existence.
- Runs UG and PG courses in Science and Arts and Vocational/Professional streams.
- 25 classrooms, 4 smart classrooms, 20 tutorial rooms, 20 laboratories, 1 seminar room and 1 committee room.
- Website: www.nalandacollegebiharsharif.com
23. Nalanda Mahila College, Biharsharif
- A pioneer Women’s College of Nalanda.
- Offer U.G. courses in Science and Arts.
- Website: www.nalandamahilacollege.org
24. S.U. College, Hilsa
- Imparting affordable quality education to underprivileged rural population of Hilsa subdivision in Nalanda district.
- Offers UG courses in Science, Arts and Vocational Streams.