NEET 2023 Exam Date:
To be announced soon, Check Eligibility, Exam Pattern, and many more,
For official notification visit: https://neet.nta.nic.in/
NEET 2023: is a national-level entrance exam for admission into MBBS, BDS, AYUSH & other nursing courses provided by medical colleges/ universities in India. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct NEET 2023 exam in May 2023. Candidates who want to seek admission in MBBS/ BDS and AYUSH programme in various reputed government and private medical colleges in India can apply through NEET scores. The admissions are also offered in the top Medical institution like AIIMS, JIPMER, AFMC etc. In this article, we have provided complete information about NEET 2023 exam including application, exam date, eligibility, pattern, syllabus etc.
NEET 2023 Application Form
Here are the details about the filling procedure:
- The candidates who want to apply for the examination are required to fill out the application form from the 1st week of December 2022.
- Once the application opens, you have to fill the application form with correct details like name, address, etc.
- After filling out the form, click next and upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last week of December 2023, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Pay the application fee using a Debit/ Credit card, UPI, Net banking, etc.
- Download, save and print a copy of the confirmation page of the application form for future reference.
The application fee payable for different categories is:
- Candidates of the General Category – Rs 1600/-.
- Candidates of the General- EWS/ OBC-NCL- Rs 1500/-.
- Candidates of the SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender category – Rs 900/-.
- For those candidates who are applying from outside India,- Rs 8500/-.
- Candidates will have to also pay additional charges and GST.
- The application fee can be submitted online mode only through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card, or UPI.
How to Apply for NEET 2023
In order to apply for NEET 2023, candidates must do the following:
- Step-1: Candidates have to register themselves first.
- Step 2: Once the registration is done, the login details will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number. Using these details, candidates need to log in and fill out the NEET application form
- Step 3: Candidates have to fill in all personal, educational, and contact details in the NEET 2023 Application form.
- Step-4: Also, upload documents such as a photograph, and signature in the NEET online application form.
- Step-5: Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the National Testing Agency and take the printout of the filled application.
NEET 2023 Application Correction Window
NEET (UG) Application correction will start in the 3rd week of January 2023. In the application form, candidates could alter any details and exam city selections.
Candidates will be needed to NEET log in by entering their application number and password in order to make an edit and utilise the NEET 2023 correction window. There are some details that cannot be changed in the next correction window- Registered mobile number and Email ID registered.
- Indian Nationals, NRIs, OCIs, PIO, and Foreign Nationals candidates are eligible to apply.
- Students of UTs of J&K and Ladakh are eligible to apply under the 15% of All India Quota only on a self-declaration basis.
- The candidate must have completed 17 years of age during admission or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- There will be no upper age limit to apply for NEET.
- Minimum Qualification: Candidates must have a 12th or equivalent certificate from a recognized board, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English as a core subject.
- Marks Required: NEET eligibility marks in class 12th are aggregate marks for PCB subjects.
- The class 12th percentage needed for the NEET 2023 exam is different for each category as shown below:
- UR – 50%
- OBC/ SC/ ST – 40%
- PWD – 45%
- Number of Attempts: There is no attempt limit for NEET 2023 exam.
- Foreign Nationals: Students who have been educated abroad and are planning to take admitted to medical colleges in India should have passed their 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English subjects with 50% marks obtained by AIU as per MCI regulations.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class exams in the year 2023 are also eligible to apply for NEET.
2023 Exam Pattern
Here are the details about the neet exam pattern
- Mode: The exam will be held in offline mode (pen and paper-based).
- Number of Questions: There will be 200 questions out of which 180 questions are mandatory. In section B, choices will be given to candidates.
- Type of Questions: The question will comprise Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Duration: The duration of the exam would be 3 hours and 20 minutes.
- Medium: The NEET question paper 2023 will be in these languages: English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Punjabi.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get 4 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Thanks a lot for visiting our website for more such updates visit us again at https://studybihar.in/