राष्ट्रीय प्रतिभा खोज एग्जाम (परिक्षा ) 2019
A Major Scheme by the Central Government in which students studying presently in class X of any Board CBSE, Bihar Board is eligible for SCERT Scholarship Scheme by National Talent Search Examination. On Studybihar.in you will find all the Information so that you can apply easily.
Last Date to Apply is : 31.08.2018 and Examination Date is : 04.11.2018
Eligibility to Apply :
- Students of All Boards viz. CBSE, BSEB, ICSE, Madarsa Board, Sanaskrit Board and Distance Mode too.
- Only students of the Session 2018-19.
- Domicile is not requirement.
- Age Limit below 18 years.
Selection Process :
- Selection with Written Examination and in two parts, Primary Exam by SCERT Patna and Main Exam by NCERT New Delhi.
Total No of Students to be Selected for Scholarship is 1000 nos.
Reservation Policy is applied as with Government norms.
Exam Fee :
- General and OBC – Rs. 100/- and for SC/ST and Disable with Rs. 50/-.
- Students need to Submit Exam fee to the Principal of their School and Principal will collect all the students forms and all fees and make a DD in the favour of “Director, S.C.E.R.T, Bihar, Patna”. Submit the form before 07.09.2018.
- You can avail concession with only Certificate of Caste and Disability.
Exam Pattern of Bihar Scholarship Scheme of class X :
Multiple Objective Questions will be there.
|Subject||Total no of Question||Total Marks||Exam Duration for Normal Candidate||Exam Duration for Blind Candidate||Minimum Cut off Marks General||Minimum Cut off Marks Caste and Disabled|
|Mental Ability Exam (MAT)||100||100||120||150||40 (40%)||32 (32%)|
|Subjective Ability Exam (SAT)||100||100||120||150||40 (40%)||32 (32%)|
Syllabus of Rastriya Pratibha Khoj Exam ;
- Mental Ability Test meant for Analysis, Reasoning.
- Syllabus Based Exam with Science, SST and Maths.
Exam Center will be your Home District.
Download Examination form