AIR FORCE has announced a common admission test for
the following posts here are all you need to know.
AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST (AFCAT- 01/2023) FOR FLYING BRANCH AND
GROUND DUTY (TECHNICAL AND NON-TECHNICAL) BRANCHES/ NCC SPECIAL ENTRY
FOR COURSES COMMENCING IN JANUARY 2024
Date for submission of Online Applications: 01 DEC 2022 to 30 DEC 2022
Indian air force or BHARTIEA VAYU SENA has released the notification for the recruitment of AFCAT Entry 01/2023 Notification Batch. All the candidates who are interested in this AFCAT 01/2023 and fulfil the eligibility can apply online From 01 December 2022 to 30 December 2022. See the advertisement for information related to the age limit Maximum AGE , syllabus, institute-wise post, selection procedure, and pay scale in AFCAT Exam 2023
- Application Begin:01/12/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 30/12/2022 up to 05 PM Only
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 30/12/2022
- Exam Date: As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- AFCAT Entry: 250/-₹ for All Candidates
- NCC Special & Meteorology Entry : 0/-₹
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
SOME AGE-RELATED QUERIES?
(i) Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry: 20 to 24 years as on 01 January 2024 i.e. born between 02 January 2000 to 01 January 2004 (both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot
A license issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 years i.e. born between 02 January 1998 to 01 January 2004 (both dates inclusive).
(ii) Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch: 20 to 26 years as on 01 January 2024 i.e. born between 02 January 1998 to 01 January 2004 (both dates inclusive).
(iii) Marital Status: Candidates must be unmarried at the time of commencement of the course and marriage is not permitted during training. A candidate who marries during the period of training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditures incurred on him by the Government.
(iv) The date of birth accepted by the IAF is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognised by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculatesmaintained by a University, the extract must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificate. No other document related to age like horoscopes, affidavits, birth extracts from Municipal Corporation, or service records and likewise will be accepted.
(v) In case the Matriculation/ Higher Secondary Examination Certificate does not show the date of birth, or only shows the age by completed years or completed years
HOW TO APPLY-
OR HOW TO FILL OUT THE FORM
- Indian Airforce AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022. Notification Out and Invited Online Application Form for the Latest AFCAT Indian Airforce Jobs 2022 Candidate Can Apply Online Starting from 01 December 2022 to 30 December 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Airforce Latest Recruitment 2022 Application Form in STUDY BIHAR Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Documents – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan the Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You Have Not the Required Application Fees if Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
- Keep the form for further needs also keep a hard copy with yourself.
- For further information visit https://careerairforce.nic.in/