The Education Department has given the last chance to provide documents to the employed teachers who came under surveillance check from June 21 to July 20. During this period, these teachers will have to upload the scanned copies of their educational, experience and training related certificates on the special portal. Education Minister Vijay Kumar Chaudhary gave this information on Thursday. teachers were appointed between 2006 and 2015.
According to the official information, if these teachers do not upload their certificates within the stipulated time limit, then it will be considered that they have nothing to say regarding the validity of their appointment. In such a situation, considering his appointment as prima facie illegal, action will be taken to terminate his service through the concerned employment unit. Along with this, the salary received till now will be recovered.
Documents will have to be uploaded
- Marksheet and certificate of Matriculation and Inter
- Graduation marksheets and certificate
- Marksheets and Certificates of Teaching Training
- Proficiency test or TET pass certificate
- Experience Certificate for -20% weightage
- Merit list, appointment letter, caste certificate, residential certificate