Join Indian Navy updated Vacancy for Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer Vacancies-2021. Candidates are Apply the Application Form via… this posts. All the details of Notice given below and fill the application form.
Executive Branch (Sports & Law)–
- Online Application Form Starts from Date- 29/01/2021.
- Online Application Ends at Date- 07/02/2021.
Technical Branch (Naval Constructor)-
- Online Application Form Starts from Date- 10/02/2021.
- Online Application Ends at Date- 18/02/2021.
Name Of Posts-
- Sports – 1 Post
- Law – 2 Posts
- Naval Constructor – 14 Posts
For Sports –
- A candidate should have participated at Senior Level National Championships/ Games in Athletics/ Tennis/ Football/ Hockey/ Basketball/ Swimming. Regular Post Graduate Degree OR,
- BE/B. Tech in any field. Candidates with Diploma in Sports Coaching from National Institute of Sports/ M.Sc in Sports (Coaching) will be given priority for shortlisting.
For Law –
- A degree in Law qualifying for enrollment as an advocate under Advocates Act 1961, with minimum 55% marks. Candidates applying for this entry should be from a college/university recognised by Bar Council of India
Naval Constructor –
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in any of the following disciplines:- (i) Mechanical (ii) Civil (iii) Aeronautical (iv) Aero Space (v) Mettallurgy (vi) Naval Architecture (vii) Ocean Engineering (viii) Marine Engineering (ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building (xi) Ship Design
- Sports – 22-27 years.
- Law – 22-27 years.
- Naval Constructor – 19.5 -25 years.
How to Apply-
- Click on the link given below,
- New Window is Opened
- Now Click On View Details
- After That a New Window is Again Opened
- Now Click On the Apply Online Option.