Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) updated Vacancy for Combined Engineering Subordinate Service Examination 2021. Candidates are Apply the Application Form via… this posts. All the details of Notice given below and fill the application form.
- Online Application Starts from Date- 05/03/2021.
- Online Application Ends at Date – 04/04/2021.
- Last Date for Payment Online- 07/04/2021.
Name Of Posts-
- Junior Draughting Officer in Highways Department, Tamil Nadu Highways Engineering Subordinate Service – 177 + 6 Posts
- Junior Draughting Officer in Public Works Department (Post Code No. 3120), Tamil Nadu Engineering Subordinate Service- 346 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant in Handlooms and Textiles Department (Post Code No.1853), Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service – 1 Post
- Junior Engineer in Fisheries Department, Tamil Nadu Fisheries Engineering Subordinate Service – 5 Posts
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with 60% of marks. For Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category, the minimum percentage of marks in their respective Degree shall be 50%. Final year/Semester students, are also eligible to apply
- Candidates having 05 years B.E/B Tech + ME/M Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering in relevant disciplines shall also be considered.
- Maximum Age Limit- 27 Years.
- GATE -2021 score in concerned discipline – 70 Marks.
- Group Discussion (GD) -15 Marks.
- Interview – 15 Marks.
- Rs. 500/-
How to Apply-
- Click on the link given below,
- New Window is Opened
- Now Click On View Details
- After That a New Window is Again Opened
- Now Click On the Apply Online Option.