Army War College updated Vacancy for many posts occurred under Group C and Erstwhile Group D. Candidates are Apply the Application Form via… this posts. All the details of Notice given below and fill the application form.
- Online Application Ends at Date – 22/02/2021.
Name Of Posts-
- Cinema Projectionist/ Video Operator/Mech/Mixer/Photographer – 1 Post
- Stenographer Grade 2 – 1 Post
- MTS (Safaiwala) – 2 Posts
- MTS (Gardener) – 1 Post
- Barber – 1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 10 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver – 10 Posts
- Electrician – 1 Post
- Cook – 2 Posts
- Poster Maker – 2 Posts
- MTS (Watchman) – 4 Posts
- Fatigueman – 8 Posts
- Supervisor – 1 Post
- Overseer – 1 Post
- Cycle Fitter – 1 Post
Cinema Projectionist/Video Operator/Mech/Mixer/Photographer –
- Matric or equivalent
- Certificate for operating Projector from a recognized Institute.
- 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University of India.
Lower Division Clerk-
- 12th class pass from a recognized Board or University;
- Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on a computer or a typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
Civilian Motor Driver-
- Matriculation; Must possess the Civilian Driving licence for heavy vehicles and have two years experience of driving such vehicles.
- Matriculation (10th class Board Examination) from a recognized Board or Institution of India.
- Certificate from Industrial Training Institute or National Council for Vocational Training in the trade of Electrician.
- Matriculation or equivalent; and Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Certificate in Drawing from a recognized Institution.
MTS (Gardener), MTS (Safaiwala), MTS (Watchman) & Fatigueman-
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board of India.
- Must be conversant with the duties of respective trades with one year experience.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board with proficiency in Barber‟s trade job.
Supervisor, Overseer, Cycle Fitter-
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or Institution of India.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years.
- Maximum Age – 25 Years.
How to Apply-
- Click on the link given below,
- New Window is Opened
- Now Click On View Details
- After That a New Window is Again Opened
- Now Click On the Apply Online Option.