District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Hooghly updated Vacancy for Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Clinical Psychologist posts-2021. Candidates are Apply the Application Form via… this posts. All the details of Notice given below and fill the application form.
- Online Application Starts from Date- 18/02/2021.
- Online Application Ends at Date – 08/03/2021.
Name Of Posts-
- Staff Nurse- 47 Posts
- Medical Officer- 07 Posts
- Lab Technician- 05 Posts
- Clinical Psychologist- 01 Posts
- GNM training course from an institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/West Bengal Nursing Council (or) B.Sc Nursing course. Must be registered under WB Nursing Council.
Medical Officer (Full Time)-
- MBBS from a MCI recognized institute with a one-year compulsory internship. Must be registered under WB Nursing Council.
- 12th from a recognized board/ institute with Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics and Diploma in MLT recognized by West Bengal State Medical Faculty/AICTE.
- Must possess a recognized qualification in Clinical Psychology from an institution (or) Post Graduation in Psychology or Clinical Psychology or Applied Psychology and M.Phil in Clinical Psychology and Social Psychology.
- Staff Nurse- Rs. 60,000 per month.
- Medical Officer- Rs. 25,000 per month.
- Lab Technician- Rs. 22,000 per month.
- Clinical Psychologist- Rs. 30,000 per month.
- Staff Nurse- Maximum Age- 40 Years.
- Medical Officer- Maximum Age- 62 Years.
- Lab Technician- Maximum Age- 40 Years.
- Clinical Psychologist- Maximum Age- 40 Years.
Candidates also achieve Relaxation with Rule of Government.
How to Apply-
- Click on the link given below,
- New window is Opened
- Download the Application form
- Fill them and attached all Documents
Download Application Form of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Clinical Psychologist Posts by Click Here
Download the Advertisement of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Clinical Psychologist Posts by Click Here