LLB Part-1 Examination Programme
Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB)
Examination postponed till next notice
Here is the Notification for those students who are pursuing in Bachelor of Legislative Law Course from Patliputra University. Their Examination will be started soon. The Patliputra University recently announced that the Examination of LLB Part-1 which have to be held from 30th July 2019 is now postponed.
The University had prepared the Examination Programme for this LLB Part-1 Examination and uploaded on its official website. Students can see their Examination Programe/ Date Sheet from here. The Examination is now postponed. the Next schedule released soon.
LLB Part-1 Examination Schedule :
- 30th July 2019 : Paper-1 (Jurisprudence)
- 31st July 2019 : Paper-2 Indian Contract Act & Specific Relief Act()
- 1st August 2019 : Paper-3 (Constitutional Law of India)
- 2nd August 2019 : Paper-4 (Law of Crimes)
- 3rd August 2019 : Paper-5 (Public International law & Human Right Act)
- 5th August 2019 : Paper-6 (Legal Language and Legal Writing & General English)
- 7th August 2019 : Paper-7 (Code of Criminal Procedure and Juvenile Justice Act with Probation of Offenders Act)
- 8th August 2019 : Paper-8 (A.Law of Bankruptcy, B.Criminology and Penology)
- 9th August 2019 : Paper-9 (Public Interest layering, Legal Aid Para-Legal Service)
PU LLB Part-1 Examination Postponed :
The University notified that the above mentioned Examination Schedule which have to starts from 30th July is now postponed. Now this Examination not held from 30th July 2019. The New and Fresh Schedule will be released soon.